Reviews for Under the Romanian Sun
BurningStorm chapter 1 . 6/10
I know it's been years since you've written this, but this story is absolutely brilliant! I think you've captured the characters' thoughts and expressions extremely well and your narrative really touches the imagination. Brilliant work! I really do hope you consider writing more
314-grace chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
To : s0urskittles

Yes! Finally, a story that has proper grammar and a semblance of a plot. The other stories are in shambles compared to yours. However the ending was a little abrupt.. did you mean for it be that way, or? Anyways, please update with a new chapter. I just love Theo's point of view!

Grace
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please write more on this story I really love it.
Caramelturnip chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Please write more! I love the way you write, and this story is so cute, can't wait until you post more :)
BrightSkies98 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I'm gutted that it looks like you've abandoned this, it's really good... Really want to read more ah well :)
Cloe chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I hate when people say that they will write and that they have big plans for their story and there never do it. Where are you big plans for this story. If you didn't plan on finishing the story you should have never posted it. It sucked anyways.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
cute little story really liked it
A2nne chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
please updatee sooon! :D
your'e story is really amazing! i love it
SmilesAlot chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice work ;) I really enjoyed seeing Theo's perspective in this. My only thing is that I wish we had seen a bit more dialogue-mainly the scene when Theo first sees Grace in Romania and calls out for her and excuses himself from the meeting. I loved the bit of dialogue and thoughts around the scene with Grace and Meg talking over the phone, by the way. Excellent work all around :) I really enjoyed this, and you're a gifted writer, it makes me smile that you wrote this story. Keep up the excellent work & keep being awesome! :D
God bless! *heart*
PS- nice job with the title- it's pretty and fits well with the story
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Really nice work, I enjoyed this story a lot. :) One of the only mistakes I saw was a small thing at the end of the first scene; formallywearing a black fancy dress; formerlypreviously; I think you meant the second where the first was written. Otherwise, it all looks pretty good :) Keep up the nice work :) :) :)
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Whoa, hey wait a minute there... now this would make an excellent one-shot, but I wanna see some more! My heart was in my throat for all of Theo's part. I love this! And I can't wait to see what you do with them in the future!
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
PLEASE update! Omgg this storyy is SOOOO gooood I need to read more! LOL pleasepleaseplease updatee sooon! :) GREAT STORY!
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is amazing so far! I can't wait to see what else you have planned!
GabbyGabbers chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is really good can't wait to see what you have planned for them.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this was a great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update again soon.