Reviews for Under the Romanian Sun
Caramelturnip chapter 1 . 1/26
Please write more! I love the way you write, and this story is so cute, can't wait until you post more :)
BrightSkies98 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I'm gutted that it looks like you've abandoned this, it's really good... Really want to read more ah well :)
Cloe chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I hate when people say that they will write and that they have big plans for their story and there never do it. Where are you big plans for this story. If you didn't plan on finishing the story you should have never posted it. It sucked anyways.
beauty12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
cute little story really liked it
A2nne chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
please updatee sooon! :D
your'e story is really amazing! i love it
SmilesAlot chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice work ;) I really enjoyed seeing Theo's perspective in this. My only thing is that I wish we had seen a bit more dialogue-mainly the scene when Theo first sees Grace in Romania and calls out for her and excuses himself from the meeting. I loved the bit of dialogue and thoughts around the scene with Grace and Meg talking over the phone, by the way. Excellent work all around :) I really enjoyed this, and you're a gifted writer, it makes me smile that you wrote this story. Keep up the excellent work & keep being awesome! :D
God bless! *heart*
PS- nice job with the title- it's pretty and fits well with the story
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Really nice work, I enjoyed this story a lot. :) One of the only mistakes I saw was a small thing at the end of the first scene; formallywearing a black fancy dress; formerlypreviously; I think you meant the second where the first was written. Otherwise, it all looks pretty good :) Keep up the nice work :) :) :)
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Whoa, hey wait a minute there... now this would make an excellent one-shot, but I wanna see some more! My heart was in my throat for all of Theo's part. I love this! And I can't wait to see what you do with them in the future!
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
PLEASE update! Omgg this storyy is SOOOO gooood I need to read more! LOL pleasepleaseplease updatee sooon! :) GREAT STORY!
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is amazing so far! I can't wait to see what else you have planned!
GabbyGabbers chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is really good can't wait to see what you have planned for them.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this was a great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update again soon.
from-sabrina chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice story you have going on here. I think you should up the rating to T, but it's entirely your choice. I like it, nevertheless, so keep it up!
ASLaddict chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i really like this! please update soon.

one suggestion: you may want to consider breaking up your story into smaller chapters. i could see this being a solid 2 chapters, not a really long one. just a suggestion :)
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story!q!q!q! Please continue soon!q!q!