Reviews for The Different Path I Chose
Noooo!
Please Update this Fic!
ONEGAII!
jezko1 chapter 6 . 7/15
Interesting story, pleeeassee update.
U know u should continue
thecatleader chapter 6 . 5/28
UPDATE! PLEASE
Please update the stories! The cliffhanger is killing miiiii!
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 1 . 3/25
His name is not Nuts its Na-tsu
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
PLEASE...I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU STOP TORTURING ME AND UPDATE THIS STORY ... PRETTY PLEASE?
Wind2048 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Such a shame this hasn't been updated for 3 years.
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Please update this amazing story~!
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
OMG... This is really really interesting. This idea, there have been concepts of Tsuna being taken in by another famiglia but never did it involve Checkerface. It's an amazing storyline and I love the ideas and how Tsuna acts towards both his famiglias. The fact that he's willing for them to hate him in the end as long as their safe amazes me. But this makes me wonder if Tsuna is both selfish and selfless. His act alone shows how selfless he is, but he's selfish enough, that even though his old famiglia want him back, he'd rather stay away to keep them safe. Amazing work. This concept is very original. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
TheTealHairedBoy chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
Ah, I love re-reading this story every once in a while. It's one of my favourite stories ever. I do hope you continue this at some point, till then I'll be waiting I guess. Thanks for what you've already published anyway!
killuablue chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Where's the update pleaseeee?
kazuha03 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
i hope that you will updated the next chapter... will vongola find out about tsuna's illness and will they fight each other even thought they are friends?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
please update tee
brendatorres113 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Thst was freakin amazing! XD I can't wait for the next chapter. This is really getting good!