Reviews for There Is No Shelter
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hell hath no fury than a Winchester whose brother you just harmed/maimed/kidnapped/temporarily killed.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, that's one pissed and dangerous Winchester standing at the door, and I'm going to say It's Dean who has come to rescue Sam from whoever 'they' are.

Nicely mysterious and the stacatto effect almost sounded like a poem. Good work!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I had to read this a couple of times to figure out what you were saying, but then hit me. Wow! And I love it. Awesome drabble and very cool use of the word.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, so much love for this. I love how you don't know until the end that what's coming is a Winchester. Nice buildup, and awesome suspense!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
"And they will feel the wrath and fury that itches to be released; from within the storm that is his brother."

Loved that line - great drabble

Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
at first read, i thought a hellhound was coming to kill one of 'em. ah, but i see now. kidnappers ought to know better at this point, frankly. XD fun stuff! write on!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great drabble, I can't quite decide how to interpret it, as I seem to read it differently each time - I don't think I ever read a drabble so many times! Nicely done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
"It will never stop!" Movie quote! You're channeling your inner Terminator - It's Reece talking about Arnie! woohoo

Bev xx
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love it when the story is vague and the reader can decide what is happening and to whom. At first I was thinking of Sam with Lucifer, then I thought of Dean and his drinking issues, then of both brothers and the Leviathans. So, each reading adds a new perspective.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow! This is just ... brilliant! The rhythm of it, the mysterious "it" that finally is revealed to be "him", the image of the emotions being like a wild and furious animal searching for them ... I don't know if it's Sam or Dean, my bet would be Sam but it could be either of them. Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing, I'm glad you still join the team.

xx Kate
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm going to say the brother waiting to be rescued is Sam, and the "storm that is his brother" is Dean. A nice analogy!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oohhh poetic...loved it.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This really could apply to either Sam or Dean if someone harmful has kidnapped the other Winchester.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
They weren't wrong when they said, "Do you want to leave here knowing Dean Winchester is out there and you've just shot his brother?" (Or something to that effect). Ha! I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of that. He's stinkin' adorable, except if you push the BAMF button!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Strong. Imposing. Frightening. DANGEROUS!

Brilliant. :)