Reviews for All I Know is You and Here
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So pretty, and optimistic, given the drama that my favourite pair are sure to go through when the secrets come out on the screen. :)
Huckaby chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hmmm, reading your fic is somewhat validating. Most everything I can see happening re the 'big reveal' is reflected in your words.

And what words they are. You have a gift for delving beneath the obvious and getting to what perhaps motivates C&B to behave in the way they do. It's insightful stuff...though, of course, we could both be totally wrong! Ha! ;)
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Em, you are just as good at this set of characters as you are with Bones!

Nice work!

Sue
eitoph chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Look at me, this is my first ever review for a Castle fic! And what a fic to start with, this was such an awesome display of all the right emotions and some really compelling give and take between the two characters.

I'd never thought too much about how this reveal might go, but now I've read this, I can't really imagine anything else making sense. The struggle, knowing that they'd both lied and why they'd both lied is just spot on and the lead up to their kiss was just perfectly rich with tension.

This was a fab little debut into Castle land. So long as you *promise* not to abandon us out in Bones land I would be so excited to see more from you here.
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
love it 3
BringOnTheWonder chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wonderfully written. I really enjoyed this. You stayed true to the characters, which made the story really believeable. And I'm not going to lie, I may have "awww"ed a little bit at Castle's second "I love you." :D
KMacD chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
WOW, your first Castle fic? You have R&K's voices just right. I'd like to see what happens with their tomorrow. Can we have a sequel please?
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was great! First time I've read a Castle fic, I really enjoyed it!
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow terrific! I want more lol, this cant be complete yet?

well anyway, I hope you have more stories lined up for us
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very sweet and great! I loved it!
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
What a wonderful story! I really liked the way you had things happen with a softness that I haven't seen in many stories where they find they've been keeping secrets from each other.

Very well done.
ScribbledHP chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is lovely. :)
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yeah! You're such a tease making me wait for this. Sneaky :D

I am so glad you posted this little gem. It was lovely and I thought the last line brought everything together wonderfully.

I hope you consider staying and writing in this fandom for quite some time. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Cheers,

Rini :D
bones35 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Your first? Really?

Well, I'm impressed.

Good imagery, grammar and proofing - that requires discipline and commitment. Well done!

For what it's worth, I'm hoping Castle's secret does not result in a major blow-up. I think your version is more reasonable.