Reviews for The Road Home
dreamlea chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Hi, it is a nice story, does it have a sequel?
April Dennis chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
You should write more to this story
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
I hope your gonna do more and update soon
It is a really good story keep it up
CommChatter chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
An interesting AU you have here. I look forward to reading more soon!
Dmjdenise chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Its a really great story . I read it all i one time ! I just love the story line . Its so exeting . I love to reas more . Please write a other chaptrer !
Binx23 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I'm so sad this seem discontinued, especially since the last chap mentioned about how it was only a few chapters more before ending. I really liked how this is a pre-series story written post-S6, so there's all that info we fans only found out about later on in the series, like Castiel, Mary's Deal and Adam. I love reading Dad!Dean fics and I thought his and John (and Sam)'s relationship with Ben was cute.

I thought perhaps the big twist and all subsequent reactions were a little vague though. I understand what happened, but I thought perhaps the characters were not treating it seriously enough, or at least, not to the extremes the Winchesters were known for. Just thought that it needed something a little more in-depth reactions.

Castiel... well, I always love Cas. But I thought how he initially talked to Dean was a bit off. After the friendship he's had with him, and after experiencing humanity as much as he has, I thought he would have handled Dean better than just telling him everything just like that, then immediately leaving. Yes, he's known for disappearing suddenly, but for as big a bombshell that he just dropped? I think he would have stayed. Of course, from what I gathered, he's not really the Castiel we know, since he comes from this alternate reality, just with all the memories in his possession. Of course, this begs the question, how much do memories, and actual experience come into play in shaping a person? Will having a set of memories turn you into the person those memories belong to?

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I'm pretty sad that this is abandoned, as there are few long pre-series fics written post S5 onwards.
Katja chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I love it! I would like read more.
avirt75 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this...hoping there will be more soon. Like to see John have to explain himself a little more. And see how or what happen to Kate. Keep up the excellent work.
kim c chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I just found your story today and read it all. I really like it. You have the characters down very well, I can almost see the expressions on Dean and Sam's facese. Looking forward to the next chapter. Sincerely, Kim C.
katja chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I want more!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoyed how you wrote/introduced Adam (as a version of young Sam). The Dean/Castiel relationship was written particularly wonderfully - Castiel sounds very much in character, as does Dean, which is a feat considering this Dean is a pre-series Dean.

I'm really interested to see where this story goes. Excellent work so far!
supergeek2000 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
aaww little Adam is so cute, can't wait to see more of him :)
Fiito chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Awesome chapter! Adam at last!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Very good chapter. This alternate reality is very intriguing. Wonder how long it'll take John to catch up? By now the police should haver contacted him. Adam will have to be integrated into the family as Ben was, as I suspect Kate is no longer alive.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
The story certainly took a very unique turn in this chapter. I'm very interested in reading more about this Ariel figure (LOL, Dean referring to the Little Mermaid was great! I thought the same thing) and seeing how Castiel (and Lisa?) further plays into it all.

I'm also curious about the point in time that Ariel decided to turn back the clock. Castiel's 'vanity' seems to allude to the end of S6/start of S7, but that all of humanity being decimated seems to allude to the 2014 from the episode, 'The End.' Is it a combo of those two? Hope you clarify that as well.

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!

If you don't mind me saying, I'm a bit of a stickler for details and I saw you mentioned Ben's green eyes, but I'm pretty sure the actor/character has brown eyes. Minute, but I figured it was worth mentioning if you'd ever talk about them again.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »