Reviews for Recommendations
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
We love us chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
*tears* Yep, this last part is where the sadness really is. n_n
LethalPoison chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Another amazing story
In-betweens chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
:-D Miranda made everything right in the end. That doesn't make up for the fact that she had messed everything up in the beginning by taking advantage of Andy's trust. I'm glad that Nigel and Emily were worried enough to go looking for her to find out if she was alright. Loved that Nigel stuck up for Andy even though he didn't do so for himself.

Miranda not knowing about Andy being fired and the consulting firm not getting their commission made me feel a little better. Not by much. But since Andy forgave Miranda and they decided to work everything out together, well then I guess I can forigve Miranda as well. ;-)

Great story! Glad that Andy caught those withdrawals and now Miranda is completely protected, though she SHOULD hand Irv his ass by getting him fired. (shrug) I can live with KNOWING she CAN get him fired.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Damn Miranda. She really will go to lenghts to protect Runway and herself but, (sigh) that was unneeded. It really was especially since Andy seems to have found something in the finacial records that could possibly help if not save Miranda completely. Though it also could damn her but I'd like to think it'd save her.

(sigh) I feel so bad for Andy right now. And maybe just a little for Miranda for doing something like this.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
And so the first recommondations are in and Miranda is PISSED. Though she has gotten a kick out of her new coffee mug. I've gotten a kick out of her new coffee mug! :-D

Love how Emily is trying so hard NOT to like Andy and Andy is winning by already liking Emily and making her job a bit easier. :-) Andy really is stuck in the hard place but I'm glad she's going to muddle through it and do what she feels is right. I just hope that she doesn't get caught in the crossfire too severely.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Oh well I KNEW it was coming, I just didn't think it was going to come like THAT. Man, talk about a force of nature. (sigh) Everyone else, including Miranda are now unsettled by Andy's quietness. Well, if that doesn't say something nothing will. She may have only been there for a week and she may not understand Runway as Miranda and others do but she has had an impact on the people there if they're worried about how she is no longer acting or smiling like her normal self. (sigh)

Still, great chapter and I wonder what will come of week two.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh damn as if Irv wasn't pushing it enough he had to go and take Miranda's line. hehe...this story like all your others promises to be incredible. I look forward to seeing how Miranda reacts to this 'invasion' away from Irv and being formally introduced to her consultant.
lmei chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
heh heh 3
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Ooooohhhh, i love this story... it had a little drama, a little angst, and humor and passion... and all in just 5 chapters. I didn't think you'd be able to resolve everything in one chapter. But you did so quite effectively and convincingly. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this :-)
LillyPheonix chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
a well thought out story. I am impressed. Good job!

LP
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Loved it! So sweet and sensual. Is this the end of the story or is there still more to come? :)
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Very good so far.. I'm guessing the mysterious expenses are those of a certain CEO?

I'm enjoying the story and I'd like to see more, I just hope that Andrea won't lose her job because of Miranda's sneaky email.
We love us chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I'd like to see more.
Alice Loves Rock Music chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Raaah Miranda ... It's no good what you do ...