Reviews for My Littlest Enemy
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Great story so far
Karla Colt chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
This story is hilarious! I absolutely love it. It's amazing!
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This is soo fun to read! You are a very talented author. Keep up the good work! :D
ImmaTheta chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
This was so far my favorite chapter. Please update soon.
WalkingDeadLover chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Yay, I was so excited to see an update! I couldn't stop giggling when Ace turned out to be his bunny! There wasn't anything in this chapter that I really disliked, there was good humor in it and was very entertaining! I can't wait for the next update!
Asumi-Blood-Wings chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This is such a cute story! Love how u gave draco a little bunny named ace. I thought ace was going to be a cat, but it being a bunny was soooooo much better! It also makes sense if ur connecting ur story to alice and wonderland. Doesnt the white rabbit wear a uniform that has red diamonds on it?

Hoping for more :3
SilverHeart1171 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I Just LOVE this story its soo funny, cant wait for more :)
thewrongmoon chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I thought Ace was a dog, but a bunny? Much more humiliating. A approve.
Tatsukai chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I love the interaction between practically helpless Harry and Draco. X3

I think my favorite parts were when they were guessing the password, but then Dumbledore comes out and tells them they could've knocked. And when Harry says he's bored and Zabini suggests he play as a chess piece.

Harry's reaction to giant food is so cute!

The point of writing fan fiction is to have fun and learn how to improve your writing as you go, so don't worry about it so much. Your story is wonderful and I hope you keep writing!
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
How fun this story shall be!
Dulcis Cantio chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Fantastic!
Dulcis Cantio chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
A charming story with a fun plot! I can't wait to read more. :D
FloppyWandedDementorBuggerer chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Can Harry get a little mini broom? I don't knoe... I just thought that would be cute!

*gasp* maybe Malfoy can be nice and make Harry a little Quidditch Pitch? :D

He could ride a nimbus .0002!

Really good though!
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Hop Hop Hop!
hellainsocks chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Me and my sister are giggling insanely and squealing "HOP TO IT!" at each other. :'D I love this. I LOVE THIS. Srsly. Original idea and omg Ace. I love it. :'D