Reviews for Rainy Day
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I kind of wish you'd continue this, but at the same time I'm sort of glad it ended here. Adding on anything else would disrupt the poetic nature of this piece. Awesome job.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Just soldiers in a bar at dark o'clock at night. Nothing to see here, folks. (It just feels like that's what the story was going for, among other things.)
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
loved it particularly the flash backs and how Ad is finally letting his fondness of Mustang show through at little particularly at the end 'Bastard, Ed thought fondly. '
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
*tear* Bittersweet.
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nicely written! Good job :) The two dilagues were well integrated. :D
awesomedude56 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
really? i read the fic. it was really good, on my opinion. and... disturbing fashion design? this is set in the 80s, isnt it?
April chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Aww I love the way the flashbacks fit with the dialogue, it's amazing. : )
Doobie The Dubee chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ah that's too bad, I really enjoyed reading that fic. Eh whatever I still love this story and I Hope you will write more FMAxHP crossovers.
Rashelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I THOUGHT it sounded awfly familiar. So you were the author who did that other drabble story that cut between present scenes and flashbacks? I remember there was one where Ed was in his apartment and it caught fire; he was remembering either a mission or a fight that involved fire. So was that you, and did you delete the other story?
Luis A.G. Monroy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice work! I liked your story. I am looking forward for next chapter!

Please Read and Review my Massive Crossover! I am sure you will like it!

Nice to meet you!