Reviews for Skyward Sword: The rest of our lives
antidoteman55 chapter 4 . 1/28
You so stole that "USE?" bit from a certain popular manga...But I don't care! That was Too epic!
Ozlice101 chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Omg my heart! Loved this so much! Plus that little bit at the end where Link tried to "surprise" her, I can't breathe. Its fics like this that make me not mind when Link talks. There's just an element about your writing that makes it okay. Thank you for that. I love writers that can do something like that.

Also, I have a fan fiction account by the same name as the one I used for this comment, I just couldn't sign in. In case you might want to talk :)
Cariline chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
This was a good story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
They... stopped... breathing?! What the hell you wrote! We continue breath when we're sleeping, not stopping! Stopping brrathing just means dead!
Twilit-Dusk chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Oh my god I was practically laughing the entire time XD
Those awkward situations that they kept getting themselves into! And then that ending! That would be something Link would do
minary chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
My opinion here, first, the wind won't make fire go off. Second, if she worries about the wet dress, Gust Vellow (is this right?) is there.
Some guy chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
What the hell did I just read?

This is brilliant, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, but the sex bit was a bit ridiculous.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Good job with this fic, i loved the humorous ending
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Damn, you are did pretty good on this. Nice job
Pascal chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hey, i was searching for something like this, i only read the first chapter yet, but it makes me want to read more. Good work you did there :P
Ubersupersloth chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
That ENDING! XD
Ubersupersloth chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Ok, a little bit too...descriptive for my tastes. But, hey, that's what I get for reading an M...
Jay chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
i love how truly and hopelessly romantic this story was. Especially the twist ending! i loved how it wasnt the typical fairytale ending too. something to fix is the missed commas, usually in the dialogue. i also liked the whole loftwing-bonding situation. keep up the amazing work!
PS. loved the sex scene too!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
this story had potential, but now it is all gone. *Dissapointing*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013