Reviews for A Journey to the Core
tripleransom chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Sigh. What a lovely chapter. You know, although I was happy with the story as it was, now with this newest chapter, I hope that you will someday take it even further along as that t.b.c. implies that you might. Rest assured that I'll be waiting when you do!
Mirith Griffin chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
This is so sweet and sexy! I'm glad I stumbled across it, Nunewesen. I am an utter fool for Holmes using Watson's Christian name in bed. Lovely, lovely.
Ladylossom chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So good, I stopped breathing at times.
Poltersprite chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is an amazing story. You are quite possibly the only person who writes in first-person whose fics I love so much. They feel in character and it's believable. Keep up the great work and thank you for writing this awesome fic!
Cici chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Ahhh! I need more! Please write some more, you're really talented xoxo
Cici chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You are a really good writer, these are fab! REALLY great job xoxo
cici chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
i love that you killed off mary :D xoxo
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Nicely ending to some delicious stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter
Naomi Hansen chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
"For Heaven's sake, Watson, I love –"

"Mr. Holmes! What a surprise!"

Wasn't gonna comment until the end, but oh god––the frustrated noise I made was not human! XD

Auf Wiedersehen!
- Naomi Hansen
Lupin fan1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
This is a wonderful and a charming story. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Keep on writing. -Lup
prey4thebeast chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
oh i love love love love love LOVE this. 3

mas, por favor!
DevoraDeath chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
luv it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
such a charming story. it is a pleasure to read, and i am truly looking forward to the next chapter.
m chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
juls-emo chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I love this chapter!
You take my breath away.. that was so wonderful! You just make me fall in love with Holmes even more.. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »