Reviews for Nine Months of Hell
BendingDreams chapter 1 . 6/20
I really enjoyed first chapter, it sucked me in!
This was an amazing story!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Well here we are at the end. I liked how you had Katara threaten Zuko with grievous bodily harm while she was at the crest of her pain! I think that is pretty traditional, lol. I remember making my husband turn pale too with indiscriminate threats of violence.

I like the name you chose for the baby, I think it fits well. I have enjoyed reading your story and I think you have done well. May your muse continue to grace you with ideas. Thanks very much.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
"What if it never comes outtt!" Katara wailed.

Laughed myself silly. Yes you tend to feel like that, all logic disappears. You caught it nicely. And as for the silly remedies to help the labour get started - most amusing!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I liked the way Zuko and Sokka teased Aang about what Toph would be like if she were pregnant. Lol. I thought it amusing the way they looked at each other when Aang went off to find Toph. I like your humour, it's gentle and subtle and all the better for it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
You totally captured that magic moment when the first movement is felt from the baby. I remember it well, that first tiny flicker and the excitement it engendered. You got it perfectly.

I also liked the little bit of humour at the end with "stubborn" Katara giving Zuko a little water whip on the backside. Lol. Liked it lots.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I like how Katara is keeping Zuko on the hop what with her running hot and cold and totally throwing him off kilter. But I do think that Zuko would be gleeful and wanting to touch and kiss her breasts in answer to her query are they bigger. Guys are happy about that stuff not blushing! But nonetheless perhaps Zuko is just a bit overwhelmed with the situation he finds himself in. Your story is nicely quirky and is nice light entertainment. Good for you!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I fell about laughing when Zuko offered Katara " one of those Koala-Otter things" as a compensation prize to tempt her not to go ahead with the baby idea. Lol. As if that was going to change her mind! Like your story so far, thanks for a funny read.
Nini Hearts chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I must say funny as hell and accurate didn't know you puked though, interesting. I love how you really went into detail and all the bad stuff that happen instead of an easy breezy pregnancy.
hawkgirl27 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
loved it
hawkgirl27 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
oh poor Aang they scared him half to death
hawkgirl27 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
im lmfao poor Zuko
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awww:)
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
This was great but one question: Did she end up being a waterbender or firebender?
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
No matter how short, I loved this part. It was hilarious!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »