Reviews for Trichotomy
Not Quite a Vampire chapter 3 . 2/8
Poor Kurt no one should feel that worthless
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 1/22
"His utterly perfect ass should be declared a national treasure." PREACH! I'm gonna follow this in the hopes that you update just so Kurt and Dean can kiss. ;) Oh to see that in person... guhhhh
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
update? :)
darkraven69 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Thank you so much for the update. I was hoping you would continue this story.
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Like it
falseproffitt chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
awesome dude
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
That story is so good, in such a fucked-up way... They can't be together as long as the Winchester keep hunting, and there's still all the Hell/reincarnation /demon blood addiction/angels/Lucifer bullshit that hasn't yet hit the fan, it seems... I want more, and at the same time I fear what will happen in the end...

Thank you for writing .
Squiggle.giggle chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Kurt's view on religion is interesting. Are they your views aswell?
Great chapter btw
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Whooof!... Tell me why I haven't read this before? THAT will be rectified. I sure hope that the boys can convince Kurt how gorgeous and special he is. And maybe he can help Sam figure out what he's lost about with his...ability. Looking forward to more.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
/snicker Love how Kurt keeps hitting them in vulnerable or surprising spots ;)
The World in Black and White chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I'm so glad you updated! This makes me so happy! I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon :). Kurt's so perfect in this story and I can't wait for Sam and Dean to treat him like the star he is *nudge nudge*.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wow! I've never seen "Supernatural", but this is great-! Glad that, in THIS world, Kurt does have people backing him up...
emi-emi-emi chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! (gotta love protective Bobby)
momoa1fla chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was trying to go to the chapter and it is not showing that it has been updated.
JasminJoJo chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I was so happy when i saw that there was i new chapter! :) i really love this story! :)