Reviews for String Theory
amsrule chapter 55 . 6/13
love love love! love the ups and downs and the overall cuteness.
Kksmum chapter 55 . 5/26
Cute story. Nice family. Second time I have read it. Thank you for great writing. It makes a difference when the grammar and spelling are correct. I like the science lessons in your forewords!
AHotMess chapter 55 . 5/4
I think I’ve read everything you’ve written and everyone once in a while just need to touch base with your characters and the heart you weave into your words. I realize it’s been awhile but I wanted to say thank you for writing things my heart often wants to come back to. Hope wherever you are today is wonderful
~k
Lillywhite1 chapter 55 . 3/27
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Catbiscuit chapter 22 . 10/17/2017
OMG you absolutely MUST WATCH Avatar the Last Airbender! It is so so so so amazing
b3j02 chapter 55 . 9/27/2017
I loved this story! It was absolutely wonderful. I wish I didn't just finish it. I wish it was longer. I wonder what Bella would have said because they recently fired the man that played Kermit. Though I am not a science genius, I loved that they were science nerds. It kind of reminded me of the Big Bang Theory TV show. Which I love. I wonder what Edward and Bella would think of it? Hope you do more future takes one day.
b3j02 chapter 53 . 9/25/2017
Such sweetness! Love love.
b3j02 chapter 52 . 9/25/2017
Yes! Family meet up!
b3j02 chapter 45 . 9/25/2017
Saaaaawwwweeeettt!
b3j02 chapter 44 . 9/25/2017
Awww yay! One down one to go!
b3j02 chapter 41 . 9/25/2017
Bella is a genius! Leave it to her to rally the horses and figure it out on her own anyways. Great team work! I have a feeling all of them will be PhDs.
b3j02 chapter 37 . 9/25/2017
I am so glad Charlie is okay. I am glad he and Sue are getting closer too. The I love you exchange was adorable.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 9/23/2017