Reviews for String Theory
I really love this! Take me too long to start reading!
FlamingMaple chapter 55 . 10/21/2020
I started reading this a while ago and reviewed early on, but then got distracted by life and only came back to this story this week. And wow, what a story! This beautiful gem has seen me through a tough time and given me something to look forward to every night. Thank you for sharing your talents, and I’m looking forward to reading your other stories, published here and elsewhere (yay you for publishingso not surprising, given your talent and the quality of your work).
Borntocontest chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
So both families and all the so called friends are bullies. And my guess is that Alice already is or will end with Jasper so I give up here.
I admire the way you write. That's simply not my cup of coffee.
Borntocontest chapter 8 . 3/24/2020
Eww, not this version of Charlie, please. This happens to be a deal breaker
Borntocontest chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
I like the way you write :) you got me hooked :)
Nlresda123 chapter 55 . 2/29/2020
I was so so so scared they would break up or argue or something but thank you for not adding that type of drama into this. It made it all the more wonderful and wholesome to read.
BurtonM1927 chapter 55 . 2/10/2020
Fun, quick read and a nice take on another Bella/Edward dimension.
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I've seen this fic floating around for years and it's been on my TBR list for a while now. Finally thought it was time to read it and you've got me hooked with the first chapter!
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 23 . 6/12/2019
ok.. It's really weird that you know Indian dishes that well.. I'm Indian, and I've never read any author write about a date in an Indian restaurant... kudos!
Foenix2phorks chapter 55 . 5/30/2019
Loved this story. Read it all the way through in two days. :-)

I hated that new Muppets show, too! I watched the first episode with my jaw gaping wide open. They stomped on happy childhood memories and destroyed the Muppets, turning them into unlikable characters intermixing themselves in the petty, shallowness of modern day, fake social media life. They should have stuck with the old formula from the early era.
Rue1921 chapter 55 . 2/16/2019
I loved every minute of their story. Great job! It was interesting reading it from Edward's perspective. I liked the spin on things.
Kesme chapter 22 . 1/26/2019
Avatar, TLA. Good choice.
PurpleRain27 chapter 53 . 1/25/2019
Brilliant! Loved it.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/18/2018
I really liked your story and I loved this Edward. Thanks for sharing with us.
Dame Ecrivain chapter 55 . 12/17/2018
Hi, just wanted to tell you how much I absolutely LOVED this story! It's so cute and real and just wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
8,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »