Reviews for String Theory
bigchill77 chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Ah, sweet story. Thanks again.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Lovely :)
2old4fanfic chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
1) I love the Muppets but did not watch the new version. I suspected, as you confirmed, they would F it up
2) glad to see a future shot
3) congrats on the book but not enough information! Self pimpage is totally fine in my book
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
I have to agree with Bella, the new Muppets show has been a disappointment.
ooza chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Omggggg I kind of got chills at the end there.

I can't believe it's been four years. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting on my couch reading this story. Now I want to reread it. Also because I know I learned things and... I have no idea what those things were.

Okay, not that I would have watched the Muppet show had I known there was a new one (the breakup makes so much more sense now because I thought it was just a random hey this is happening), but after this I am definitely not watching. It sounds ridiculous. I am appalled. Maybe not Miss Piggy anger level, but slightly perturbed nonetheless.

Congrats on the book! I will check it out.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Beautiful.
But I love the new muppets. Finally, an adult show for the kids in all of us. They grew up with us. Except for Beaker. He needs to meep more often.

Thank you for the throw back. Good to hear from you.
Lish008 chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Omg how excited was I to see this in my inbox and for it to be an actual update/outtake and not just an AN! Yaaaass! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels as Bella does about the dang muppet show. What a disappointment!
Maplestyle chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Loved this! I didn't even get through 5 minutes of that Muppets travesty.
Nicoconsd chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
4 years?! Where has the time gone! Ya know I was never a huge Muppets fan I just have my few favorite characters I was more a Fraggle Rock kinda girl myself but I still can't get over that Kermit and Miss Piggy are still not together! And Kermits new girlfriend... Denise? Really? Okay sorry tangent there but I have to agree with Bella, it's just not the same... although I will admit watching it does bring back fun childhood memories. :) This was such a fun surprise in my inbox this morning! Good luck with the new book! :)
AnakinSmom chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
It ain't what it used to be. Kill it now before it gets any worse.
petmom1213 chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Thanks. It was a whole lot better than the show! Iol
ann sheffield chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Thank you so much. I love this little family and anything you write about them is gold. Hope you will give us more.
SunflowerFran chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
Omg, he's perfect'
SunflowerFran chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
Read the first 21 chapters as I wait for trick or treaters. Loving this Edward and Bella. and Charlie is pretty great too. Great writing!
petmom1213 chapter 53 . 10/25/2015