Reviews for String Theory
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 7/20
Oh wow, she brought reinforcements. I love that they are all brainstorming together. I guess it was okay for him to ask the two of them for assistance, he just was too stubborn to do so. That's disappointing. I hope he's learned his lesson and will, from now until forever, ask for help when he isn't getting it done on his own. Bella is so wonderful. I also really liked that she too, has learned an important lesson. Asking for help is not a fault, and most people are oh so very willing to help.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 7/20
I had wondered back in the Jasper chapters, if he would be able to assist Edward in his research. Maybe look at a problem and because of the fresh eyes, see something that Edward was missing with his own eyes. Did that make sense? I adore that Bella is going to help Edward and perhaps, her fresh eyes, will be just the solution. Not sure if that is fair in the world of education but, it is definitely fair in the real world. Wouldn't one employee ask another for assistance, if needed? Yes, they would. No difference here. I hope she sees it right away, and that way they can get his presentation done on slides in time for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 7/20
That was spectacular! I don't know how he managed to hold off for her, as most guys just can't, their first time out. I loved that they said they loved each before, during and I'm going to guess after (when I click next). Perfect first time for him. Perfect first time for their first time.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 7/20
Oh good, Charlie was awake, phew. I like that they stayed all day to listen to the doctors and see for themselves what was expected. Charlie asked Edward to call him Charlie, yay. Edward took a deep breath and told her his feelings and she reciprocated! Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 7/20
I am glad that it seems that Charlie may be okay. I am not happy with her blaming herself for him having another stroke. I do think that she may let Edward go, as a result of her believing she was distracted. I am not sure he could handle losing her on top of his schooling and career. Too much loss all at once.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/20
He can take her to his house. Get her to sleep. Then go back and start back up with his project. I am quite sure she would understand this completely.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 7/20
Poor Bella. Poor Sue. More importantly, poor Charlie. I wonder how far back this stroke will set him in his recuperation? Egads!
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/20
I love that he went radio silent and full on study mode. Fixing whatever may be the problem with all his research. Turning his phone off completely in order to do so, was the responsible thing to do. Turning it on at 9p, to find all the texts, missed calls and voice mails, is horrible. Oh no! I hope that Charlie is okay, and that Bella understands that he had his phone off.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 7/20
Well, the summary says fluff . . . this is hardly fluff. The man is about to get bumped out of his doctorate program and lose a lifelong dream. I'm sure if that happens, his parents will somehow blame Bella for it. Even though he was struggling long before she popped into his reality and not just his dreams. I'm all sad panda right now. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 7/20
I forget that he has so many firsts to accomplish. She is truly giving them all to him. This was fun to read, his first blowie. Funny how Charlie kind of knows . . . he's not stupid, he is older. He most likely knows what he would've done, or did do, at Edward's age. I hope that they really didn't need to study . . . that they had already competed it earlier in the day.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 7/20
Yay, there is a Sue for Charlie! And, from Edward's observation, they may be closer than nurse/patient. Very sexy times in her bedroom.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 7/20
I loved this chapter. His dream being a reality. Them getting off on one another. It really is perfect. I really, really liked that she agreed to Wednesday night for him to visit. He's trying so hard to not push her. Both have such full schedules, hers even more full because of Charlie, it is bound to be difficult to get together.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 7/19
Wow, that was really very crappy of both of the men she's been with. The first for taking her virginity and then telling her he has a girlfriend. Real charmer, that guy. Jake was just a dick. His loss, Edward's gain. Still neither of those men treated her right. I'm glad it didn't scare her permanently away from men. Very sweet conversation. Loved when he gave her the t-shirt and she just popped her bra right off . . . his saying she can do that anytime. So fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/19
She did notice how extra responsive he was. At least she was really quite nice about it. Brought the conversation up. And, even though he dreaded having it, he made it through. Will he be asking her the same? Poking that next button . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/19
I love that he asked her to show him. That she did. And, that he succeeded. That was fantastic. I'm glad they're holding off a wee bit, at least it seems as though they are, for the home run. I like it so much better when the characters take the time to run each base. Sweeter.
8,684 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »