Reviews for String Theory
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/19
She did notice how extra responsive he was. At least she was really quite nice about it. Brought the conversation up. And, even though he dreaded having it, he made it through. Will he be asking her the same? Poking that next button . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/19
I love that he asked her to show him. That she did. And, that he succeeded. That was fantastic. I'm glad they're holding off a wee bit, at least it seems as though they are, for the home run. I like it so much better when the characters take the time to run each base. Sweeter.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/19
Okay, so no mention of his inexperience. I loved reading this chapter. He's so very enamored with her. So very much in love with her. I hope she wasn't discouraged from how quickly he responded.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/19
Okay, I am inside his head and I don't understand what the issue with his qualifiers are? Is it the issues he was having with the work he's doing in the lab with Jasper? Well, in the same lab as Jasper, not working with Jasper. I love that she's so much looking forward to going to his house, I'm thinking Bella isn't as virginal as Edward is. I hope he tells her that he is.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/19
I'm so glad they're speaking about how they feel. What they want. Hopefully, finding a balance to achieve what they both want.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/19
Balance for them is going to remain tough. I'm happy she made arrangements for an overnight nurse. However, that could be extremely pricey. Are Charlie and Bella in a position for that kind of expense? Although, for Bella's peace of mind, it may be worth every penny.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/19
I can't even imagine what Charlie has going through his head. He's got to feel so much like a burden, whereas Bella is grateful to still have him there with her. They're all they have of each other. I really liked how Edward went and broke the tension with offering to play a game with Charlie. It went really well, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/19
Edward shouldn't feel guilty for the immediate thoughts that went through his head, when Charlie fell, as all the blood wasn't anywhere near the head it needed to be in. Once the blood properly dispersed to where it was all supposed to be, he realized he needed to be helpful. His quiet strength is just what she needed in that chapter. Charlie too, whether he thinks so or not.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/19
Oh good . . . I was really worried that they'd start getting naked with her dad in the house . . . eek! I loved that they made sure to get their homework right done first. Well, Bella made sure, hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/19
For a minute there, you had me worried. They were so crunchy together, when he first got to her home, that I thought they'd taken too many steps backwards. Thankfully, Edward found his strength and went to her. Phew!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/19
Mom moments are wonderful. I still have those with my mom and we're much older than Edward and his mom, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/19
Very funny how he just verbally vomited all over the family at dinner. I think it was very cute how he did though. Then the Boyfriend/Girlfriend conversation, yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/19
Electronic flirting! Electronic kisses and hugs, for the win!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/19
Spectacular kiss in this chapter . . . yummy! Sos much so, Edward got some self loving in ther, off that kiss alone.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/19
Eek! They're going to give it a shot. I hope they text or email, while he's out of town. I think that would be sweet of them . . . modern day letter writing.
8,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »