Reviews for String Theory
amberkey chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
I can't believe it took me so long to read this. such an amazing story!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 54 . 8/10/2014
In this story, you really pegged how overwhelming and all-consuming caring for a disabled parent is. My parents moved in with us because my dad was dying, and then my mom, who is disabled, lived with us for another 2 1/2 years before the constant stress took enough of a hit on my own health that she needed to move into assisted living. Even with the support of my husband (and hospice support with my dad), there was just so much to do and so many things to keep track of that sometimes I was so mentally and physically exhausted I just wanted to curl up and cry. Or go on a reeaaaaaally long vacation on a deserted island somewhere. Still wouldn't mind the really long vacation... LOL
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 53 . 8/10/2014
This was lovely- thanks for sharing it!
lynzylee chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Swoony eastward, I love him
lynzylee chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Oh they kissed!
lynzylee chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Yup, you got me. Hook. Line. And sinker
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
This is erotic but really intelligent and poetic at the same time. I like it!
RitaB chapter 54 . 6/12/2014
I loved this little insight into Bella's mind, it was so good to see that she was always aware of Edward and interested. It took time but they got there. Beautiful story.
RitaB chapter 53 . 6/12/2014
It was a joy to read your story, thank you for sharing it with us :)
RitaB chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Oh, I just love them. My heart aches for Bella, dealing with this situation alone must be incredibly difficult. She needs something positive in her life and this Edward is just that, he's such a sweetheart. Reading on...
bellawannabe2 chapter 53 . 5/2/2014
I so enjoyed this story! And I absolutely adored this Edward. *sigh* This was first fic in a while that brought tears to my eyes. Love every minute of it!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 54 . 4/18/2014
Enjoyed reading your story :)
it's simply me n you chapter 53 . 4/15/2014
Great ending to a great story! I really liked these two characters. They were very realistic and this will be one of my favorite stories.
it's simply me n you chapter 51 . 4/15/2014
So, so good to see everyone happy & filling the house with love & life!
CarrieZM chapter 13 . 4/13/2014