Reviews for String Theory
Beans827 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I know in an interview he said something about early pubes once. What a dork! But that's why we flove him. Thanks for the update. Thoroughly enjoying it.
PiedPiperOSIB chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I love geeky Edward. However, I do think it is bad form to wear a sweater that a previous girlfriend bought him ( hopefully he won't say anything).

I love the screne of Charlie cleaning his guns. Being a Dad and having a daughter, I have often thought of starting a gun collection so I can do the same when dates come over. Hmmm.

Thank you for another great chapter!

-Chris (PiedPiperOSIB)
happymelt chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
And we have contact! So adorable! Can't wait to read some more. Thank you for writing. :)
AH Darling chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
And THIS is where I would have left my dad in his adult diaper and drinking/drooling his Ensure:

""Her words keep coming out in a rush. "And he might have gotten it into his head that I like you and he needs to scare you away, but please, please, please don't let him, okay?""

Then again...I am not so close to my Dad. He is going to Shady Pines when he gets to be an issue.

Anyway. Damn she better make it worth his while (eventually). Poor guy could have lost control of his bladder and never asked another chick out...ever. It would have been him and a fleshlight, forever and ever because of her and her a-hole pops.

I like henleys BTW.
nerac chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
God, he's so freaking adorable.
jenjiveg chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I've filled out a little in the past few years and I've got some muscle now, but on the whole the primary adjectives I'd use would be 'skinny' and 'pale', and the patch of hair across the center of my chest looks like early pubes.
Alby Mangroves chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I just want you to know that I relived that moment several times. The one where she launches herself at him? Yeah, that one.

So... yeah. THANKS :D :D :D

Also, the wardrobe emergency was very cute, and thank God he didn't go for the dress shirts. Henley. Yeah. A scientist in a Henley.

*THUD*
bonz245 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
poor Edward...good chapter...good story.
miamama9598 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I like that they are both equally awkward. Charlie will be nice as Edward is his movie ticket!
izziey chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
"Yeah." I try so hard to act calm, but inside me, everything's a mess. A bumbling, beautiful, burning-hot mess. "Sounds good."

awwww.
deelovely60 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
chest hair early pubes

I put the answer in math terms so you'd feel comfortable,since you are smart and I am, obviously, a dork.
Wont2nach chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Ah the struggle over what to wear. interesting to see it from a guy's perspective.
xIGiveUpx chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
This chapter was frickin hilarious and adorable. "Don't Drink and Derive"! LMAO!

I could see Rob describing himself as "'skinny' and 'pale', and the patch of hair across the center of my chest looks like early pubes." But then you have the obvious "Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew and my own nails". LOL

Best part of this chapter is Charlie cleaning his guns!
shar0525 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
My favorite scene from twi was the gun cleaning scene. Really anything with Charlie is the best! Plus I love geeks so this chapter was wonderfully satisfying for me. Thank you!
nicekittyrawr chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Aw Edward, I bet he looks yummy and that Bella would agree with that. Hehe so Charlie thinks she likes him. Hmmm. I think she does too.
8,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »