Reviews for String Theory
shellshock81 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Dew it, Bella!
sogian chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Oh Edward I think that she needs you too...! He is already in love with her! After all these years watching her... His feelings are stong! Does she likes him? Well since she agreed... Can't wait to read more... Esme is great! And will there be ane chapter in Bpov? Till next time...
sogian chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
ha! That was incredible! I'm so sorry that Charlie had a stroke and that bella has to give up so much to care for him but Edward now has his opportunity... He is the only one to talk to her and ask her about her...! She'll acept to go with him right?
tiny20 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Her brow furrows, and all I can think is that she's so pretty.

while others may think this is cheesy, i thought it was cute as fuck!
tiny20 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
so this seems cute as hell .. but .. here it goes

edward sounds like a girl. a 14 year old girl.

i like your stories and you're pretty good at writing, but, yeah

girly edward, nothank you

adorable (adorkable?) hot nerd edward

i'll just go on reading then
sogian chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
hahahah... Yeah! He made it...! hahahaah... he talked!they are so awkward with each other but it is only because they are so shy, right?I loved the read light that yell "abort" in his head.. hahaaha... They are hilarious! So what will she tell him?
sogian chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
He really is soooo shy...! He can't even talk to her! And he never had sex? He is the same Edward right? If he wanted to he could easily have any woman right? So will he talk? And he isn't really friends with Emmett and Jasper...!
JK5959 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
This was so sad. He's so alone. My heart aches for him.
sogian chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really like it how this story starts! He is shy? and she is too? Can't wait to find out more... I have so many questions...ahhaah
bonz245 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I really like this Edward...good chapter...good story.

Thanks.
sassy991 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Edward's call with his mom is about the sweetest thing I've ever read. :)

I wonder when we'll get that date. I'm looking forward to reading it and whatever else you have in store for us with wonderful Edward!
shaz308 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I think he's making a good start. Is she going to go to Thanksgiving with him?
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Another intriguing chapter that flew by, couldn't read the words fast enough. This Edward is a really sweet boy. Can't wait to hear about movie night.
xIGiveUpx chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
He's too cute... and desperate to be with Bella. I'm sure she has been thinking about him too.
xIGiveUpx chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Awww, he's a sweetheart and she's in need of a friend and some fun.
8,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »