Reviews for String Theory
wakingsky chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
still enjoying the story and still thankful that you are sharing with us!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
"It's not like Bella's going to see me with my shirt and longing skitter through my ribs, making it feel like my chest is constricting. I want her to want that.I want her so much." Ahhhh

"Three hours later, after an awesome dinner of Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew and my own nails," hilarity

He's so adorable Loved it

Sandy
RubyLou chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Jesus, this Edward just makes me want to take him home and take care of him. Hot pockets for dinner? His little clothes-trying-on scene was so pathetically sweet. I'm glad to see that Bella seems just as smitten with him as he is with her :-) Charlie, don't shoot!
MarchHare5 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Gee, I wonder where Charlie would have gotten the idea that she likes him... ;)

And I'll bet he looks hot in his jeans and his henley. And he doesn't have a clue.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
How adorable was this?: "...but please, please, please don't let him, okay?"
sugunary chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Well, so Charlie thinks Bella likes Edward and is cleaning his guns to intimidate him...So does Miss Bella like Sweet Geekward? Duh!

Loved it
irishnlove2shop chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
So happy to see another chapter posted so quickly! Uh oh, is nervous Edward going to pass Charlies interrogations...I think so...and Bella will like him even more afterward! (I hope)...
JK5959 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh, she definitely likes him. Her dad wouldn't be thinking that for no reason. She probably went on and on about him. Her dad's no idiot. He knows when his little girl's in love.

I'm so glad you had him cleaning his guns. That was my favorite part in the movie. Probably the only part I liked, actually. :D
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Uh, oh. Charlie has his guns out. (And, he knows how to use one!) Poor Edward. Like he wasn't nervous enough already.
carebear309 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh poor E :-/
Love M Go Blue chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Gah! He's just so friggin' kee-yoot! I just wanna grab him and drag him . . . somewhere, and then just sit and do equations with him. Naked. Using chocolate sauce on our skin instead of pencils on paper . . . .
kelysuperficial chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
A dinner of hot pockets, mountain dew, and my own nails? *dying*

He is painfully adorkable.
raizie chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Hehehe. Early pubes. Not even ashamed that I know that. Or the fact that he was wearing an electric blue blazer when

He said it:-)
Aylah50 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Dude, i LOVE this!
Jordie Easton chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Dinner of hot pockets, mountain dew, and my nails. I love that! You are good! Every chapter that I read...I fall more in love with Edward. So good.
8,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »