Reviews for String Theory
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
oh gawd he's so preious with his crush i hope he gets up the nerves to have a converstaion with her
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hello i saw this stroy rec'ed and it sounded good and here i am starting it snd you said to say hello sooo Hello again :)
ickaren chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Oh, Jasper! Don't bug the poor boy too much! He is all knotted up in his string already!
jenjiveg chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
"Date"? I didn't know it was a quote date! I thought it's a date-date...with her dad! A dad-date-date!

Does that mean he won't get a goodnight kiss?

I feel like I've been suckered.

jenjiveg

P.S. Love Jasper. *evil grin*
blue022 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Love this awkward pair!
Melany333 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
sooo cute
twilover76 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Loved it!

I'm actually a little jealous of Bella's cubicle walls. My actual "office" is in a room with big desks pushed against each other. The only thing blocking my view of the girl across from me is my computer monitor and the stacks of papers that really need to recycle. ;)

Although, my lab space is awesome! Can't complain there.

E and B are so cute, each one trying not to let it show that they like each other. I wonder if it is actually going to take a third party to point it out to one or both of them before they figure it out.

Jasper also cracks me up. I hope you continue to have him keeping Edward on his toes :)

Thanks for the update!
barburella chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I completely understand how Edward felt being confronted with jasper's playful attitude. I'm pretty sure I'd have left the room and started crying. lol
shellshock81 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
That's sad. I hate that for her.

Way for him to stick up for himself with jasper though! And love her background! Telling...if you aren't Edward, anyway!

Love it as always.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
They are so adorable together. Boys are so mean. So are girls. Don't they know how difficult things are without their taunts and pressure. Just back off eh?
Alby Mangroves chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I had goosebumps when he allowed his knuckles to caress her wrist.

I also loved how defensive he was, how protective of her.

He's a lovely, honorable man.

Thank you for writing him!

xAM
Jordie Easton chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I love their arms grazing one another...he feels it everywhere. He tries not to stare at her..the new friendship...hopefully something more...the excitement of it all. I just love it!
FFFan1664 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
"Eddie and Bella sitting in a tree, Kappa-Iota-Sigma-Sigma-Iota-Nu-Gamma."

*giggle*
FFpassion chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Oh Jasper you crack me up but I think you may have pushed poor Edward a little to far with the screen saver lol

I'm getting the impression that Bella may be liking Edward as well :)

great chapter, thank you for writing and sharing.

love

Irene

xx

FFpassion on Twitter :)
sugunary chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Baby steps, but yeah Jasper pushed Edward a little far with the teasing.
8,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »