Reviews for String Theory
Moltz chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Oh Edward, that's almost under-handed. But he was able to get her to open up a little.
Beanie Cullen chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Gah! That last line killed me! Love Edward so very much and hope he and Bella can find some happiness together.

Edward's mom doesn't let him get away with anything...man, she's going to pump him for info over the turkey!

Cheers!
obsmama chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Last line was perfection...the wanking was win too *snicker*
kelysuperficial chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Oh, I love him already!
adm01 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
YAY! I knew Bella would say yes. I am so excited for Edward. Thank you for the update!
Anonymous82215 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Well, now this is just all kinds of adorable. I love the innocence. And lovely mix of muppets and dorkiness.

Well done. Can't wait to read more. ;)

-ICM
breakawaygirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Sweet baby Jesus, I love this so much already. Nerdiness and sweetness...you just can't go wrong!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Bella not making friends because she spends so much time helping her dad is so sad, and Edward taking them to the movies...ahhh, I love him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Oh, moms and their guilt trips during the holidays. I hope Edward has something good to tell her when he gets there on Thanksgiving day.

Hehe I wonder if he's going to feel awkward and blush when he sees her again.
nicekittyrawr chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Poor Bella and Charlie. That is so rough. It's so sweet that Edward wants to help her find a way to go do something he knows she loves.
nicekittyrawr chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Yaaaaaaaaay! We have conversation! And cute chemistry. Possibly even more conversation. They are so adorable.
nicekittyrawr chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Edward is so absolutely precious. And Jasper and Emmett make me giggle. I bet the three of them are going to be fun to read.

Yay! She talked to HIM. I hope he is able to talk back.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love his observations of her. Can't wait for him to say hi!
FFpassion chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
oh Edward just be your sweet self and Bella will see what a beautiful heart you have.

thank you for the update, I really enjoyed it.

Irene

xx
shellshock81 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Yay! They have a date...err..with her 's a start. and totally sweet.

His mom is kinda scary.