Reviews for String Theory
Debbi84 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Precious.
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
He placed an ace there! Loved it. :)

-MJ
Kourt17 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
GO Edward! Get your girl and show her how sweet you are! Poor Bella...feeling like she can't have a life of her own. I hope she takes this opening. :)
allthingsHHH chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I have a feeling I'm gonna fall hard for this Edward.
fancifulgirl chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
man could this edward get any sweeter? & bella's so selfless. these two must have a lot of pent up energy to expel (tee hee)
Lilith Leazman chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Oh poor Charlie. :( Now hopefully he won't be so hard on poor Edward. _
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Oh that Edward is a sneaky little thing isn't he?
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Good thinking, Edward- sweet AND smart ;-)
Love M Go Blue chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Awww . . . he is just so stickin' kee-yoot!

And, uh, not for nothin - it's not like the movie would only be in the theaters for just those few days that the nurse is off, right? I mean, Bella could go to the movie AFTER the Thanksgiving holiday, right? She does realize that, yeah?
yagalinus0420 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
So adorkable! Our dear Geekward has a heart of gold AND wears it on his sleeve! That's not a good combination, but with the right person...it can be magical (yes, I'm quite adorkable myself) ;) Please update again soon! I really hope she takes him up on his offer! I'm sure she'll like the results!
Alby Mangroves chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Wow, Edward, way to go drawing attention away from the fact that it's a movie date! I'm a little heartbroken over Charlie. He's this bastion of fatherly, stoic silence. To think of him as disabled is doing my head in. It sounds just like him to try to do more than he should, to fend for himself, to keep his independence. I hope you allow us to meet him.

Cheers and thanks so much for writing xAM
bonz245 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
What a nice thing to do! He's very sweet.
Samolly chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Like how Edward offered to take Charlie to the movies!
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Not bad Edward, not bad at all. You just might get your foot in the door.

Thanks!