Reviews for String Theory
Ruibin Rua chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
*contented sigh* how I love this boy already! I LOVE shy, sincere Edwards! And yes, I do smile like a loon when I'm reading your story.

As for your BA in physics - wow! That is seriously impressive!

I can't wait for the next chapter. X
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aww, Geekward. Love me some Geekward.
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Geekwards are SO good and when they are created by you, I know that I'm going to fall hard! X
kelysuperficial chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
The definition of String Theory, just the definition is way over my head.

Geekward, the 23 year old virgin? Him I get.

First contact down! More to "come" hehe

Thanks!
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*shrieks* HELLO! Fine, no Subward but Geekward will have to do!

*jumpy claps*

Welcome back, bb!
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Oh goodness, I'm almost giddy with this chapter. Edward's so adorkable I want to kidnap him and show him everything he's been missing out on. That didn't sound quite as perverse in my head for some reason...
Jacumba chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Poor Bonerward. just the mention of sex and he's hard as a rock!
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Oh, Edward. Sweet, virginal, worried Edward. It'll be okay. *pets*

Now I'm kind of hoping Bella will continue the dialogue! C'mon, Bella. Bring him out of his shell. MAKE him talk. ;)
jenjiveg chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Go Bella!

Yay! I like girls who take initiative!

jenjiveg
J.DRAST chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Hello. Pretty cool story so far. Could be interesting...hmm. I always have a thing for nerdy Edward. Thanks, Suzan Noerr And P.S. keep the chapters coming!
bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
TLIG,

I LOVE this exchange with Jasper, starting with this vivid description: 'He's sitting with his chair tipped nearly all the way back, and there's mischief to his eyes.' -and I can totally see and hear it when his chair slams back down and he whispers his message.

Then poor E-'I pull out my own chair and wiggle my mouse.'-Holy Double Entendre, Batman! HILARIOUS!

Even just a half minute conversation about sex and I'm hard.-Aww, this poor guy is in bad shape.

and disconnect my forehead from the formica-laughed out loud

even if I never have sex, if I don't fix my research soon, I am definitely, definitely going to be screwed-great play on words.

Maybe it's just as well I've never talked to her. She'd probably pity me.-Wow, this is a pretty serious despair. Hard to see him this way.

A touch lingers against the base of my spine for the smallest fraction of a second, and I feel it everywhere.-I totally love that first moment of accidental contact. It's perfect.

Bella Swan just talked to me.-and what a convo! LOL. THis guy is so sweet I could eat him up.

The writing is your usual rich, real, grit and I love every single sentence. (I just didn't think you'd want me to copy and paste the entire chapter into this tiny box!)

thanks for the great installment in what is sure to be another winner!

x

boh
AH Darling chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
If she really IS as smart as he thinks that she is, she will jump his genius virgin ass in that break room.

Jump him and make him believe in God.
elizabethan chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
He talked to her! So sweet. Glad you're writing fic again, and hope the RL writing is going well.
wakingsky chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
i love geekward. awe!
ECis4Me chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Looks like someone else was late too... :-)
8,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 547 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 567 .. Last Next »