Reviews for String Theory
HollBeth chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I feel you, Edward. I feel you. For far longer than was cool, I was also the one who had nothing to contribute to "those" conversations. I feel for you and adore you and can't wait for more... ;)
gitgit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
edward is soooo bloody cute

:D

loved the chapter

:D
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Hope he has the guts to follow through now that she has opened the door!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
LOL I hope he talks to her now that she's spoken to him.
hotmama4jd chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I love this Physward. He is so shy and geeky. I just want to squeeze him. We geeks have to stick together to protect each other from people w/ social skills (just kidding - I am a chemist).
jemangel chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Love it Love it Love it :) Great Edward...can't wait to see where it goes :D :D Kind of hope it's realistic though, in most of these fics geekward turns into Don Juan overnight ;)
katinki chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
hahaha awww poor eddie. i love it. "bella swan just talked to me."

this is delightful. thank you for writing and sharing it.

k
Stickybuns chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I want to hug him. He's so shy ... and cute... and and.. CUTE!

And she spoke to him? I wonder if he's just going to mumble the whole time..

So what are we calling him? Because Physicistward is a bit of a mouthful...

Love it! Bring on the fluff!
NKubie chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Yay! Clumsiness can be a virtue, I see! I'm hoping that she's been secretly pining over him too. I also he is able to keep talking with her and doesn't chicken out.

Btw, I love the frequent updates. :)
ickaren chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I'm cheering for my Geekward from my little hidey place in the break room... Time to break out of your shell, little Geek!
Ellylee5006 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Glad you're back! I'm loving this one already.
miamama9598 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Thanks for sharing more of your wonderful characters and voice with us. Love the physics!
Ruibin Rua chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
*contented sigh* how I love this boy already! I LOVE shy, sincere Edwards! And yes, I do smile like a loon when I'm reading your story.

As for your BA in physics - wow! That is seriously impressive!

I can't wait for the next chapter. X
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aww, Geekward. Love me some Geekward.
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Geekwards are SO good and when they are created by you, I know that I'm going to fall hard! X
8,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 547 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 567 .. Last Next »