Reviews for String Theory
rubell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
got sucked right back in, huh? i am jealous of your multiple BD viewings, i want to go but AGB (alien gummy baby) has totaly declared war against my stomach and i am shocked that i made it through the midnight showing...it was a close thing and i was sick the whole next day...glad your back with a multi, but do me a huge favor, please include even just a small definition of the nerd words...string theory? makes me think of musical instruments, lol...
sassy991 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
No more multi-chapter fics? Blasphemy! I love your stories and have missed them dearly.

Oh my! Edward and glasses? Defintely my new favorite fic. :) it looks really cute and I'm looking forward to reading more!
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm IN! Intriguing already, and The Lady has such a vivid style, I look forward to a straight up romance with only a smattering of angst. Happy it's gonna be posted often - could use something light at this hectic time of year.
sparklymagpie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love seeing you back! I just watched a show on the string theory on PBS the other night and I can't wait to see what you write. I do have to say that while I was watching it, it made sense but now not so much.

Merrily

Kat
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Well, hello...I never ever said I wouldn't read your stories...so, I'm back and happy to be here! Do we have a Geekward? I think I love him already...
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hello to you! A pleasure to see a new story. :)

-MJ
jat5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You are by far my favorite writer. I squealed in excitement that I saw you had a new story. This is an early holiday present as far as I'm concerned. THANK YOU!
MeilleurCafe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Another fic from you? This is such a treat!

I love your writing so much, and this story looks like it's going to be especially sweet. (Wait - will Edward ask Bella to work him over with a riding crop?)

(That would be okay. I trust wherever your imagination will take us.)

Thank you for writing more Twific. I know you're incredibly busy with a lot of other, very worthy creative pursuits, but I would hate to see you leave the fandom entirely. It would be a huge loss. Your fics are, without fail, wonderful and beautifully written.

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
AH Darling chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
::choke::

You are ALREADY killing me.

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

Are you magic? Do you possess one of the Rings of the Kings? Are you a superhero?
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OME IS THIS A NERDWARD STORY! ***DED***
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yeah ! A new story ! I'm ready girl :)
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hello love, I've missed your words.
queenxochitl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Missed ya! Welcome back!
angelbethy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love you. You had me at "muppets." (Gonzo's song is my favorite.) I'm glad you couldn't stay away. :-)

3 Bethy
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
helllooooooooo and thank you for giving into that urge to share your awesome with us!: )

I was so excited to see this in my inbox and I can't wait for more!

thank you for sharing sweet friend!

xo