Reviews for String Theory
queenxochitl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Missed ya! Welcome back!
angelbethy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love you. You had me at "muppets." (Gonzo's song is my favorite.) I'm glad you couldn't stay away. :-)

3 Bethy
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
helllooooooooo and thank you for giving into that urge to share your awesome with us!: )

I was so excited to see this in my inbox and I can't wait for more!

thank you for sharing sweet friend!

xo

jaime
Wont2nach chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ah... Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? My favorite show. Thanks for writing again.
smooch119 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ahhh so sweet! Wow, Edward really pays a lit of attention to Bella.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Praise your TwiFic escape! I just had my second viewing of BD:Part 1. Was all by myself and loved it more. Oh, how I loves me an Edward who has glasses to push up!
PeepToe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hello! Resolutions are overrated glad you broke yours. nice beginning. I am hoping that the two of them get their geek on. ;-)
JK5959 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I try not to get drawm into multi-chapter fics anymore but this sounds sweet. I'm hooked. I just hope there's no drama. :D
katinki chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*fistpump* So I open my inbox and lo and behold I find a new story alert. And it involves physicists. And muppets. How can I resist such wonderment?

Oh, right. I can't. :D

Looking forward to this, as I've looked forward to like... everything from you. *hugs*

K
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OH TLIG! So happy to see you back at it again!

I LOVE this beautiful voice, love this observant Edward (I'll assume) and already love the Bella as told through his POV.

So many perfect pieces pulled together here- the way he loves the way her legs look but is willing to sacrifice that because it causes her tension. Who does that?

That her voice, as rare as it is to hear, is gentle and low.-That just begs so many delicious questions. I hope you'll ask them all.

I love that he's smart but admits she's smarter.

And clearly he's going to make his move today. I, for one, cannot wait.

I'm all in. Take me away to your universes.

x

boh
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you writing another fic. :) And YAY for Hello's. Well from the sound of her I am already in love with Bella...she sounds great! Can not wait to read more!
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Just from the first chapter I can tell this is going to be interesting. I look forward to seeing what happens.
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I kinda thought you might be back one day!
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You know there is a sub genre for physics fics, and they are close to my heart!

Glad to see you back,

Mia
Meikela chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's like Christmas! I'm bouncing up and down in my chair like a two-year-old on sugar. Sigh. Always so happy to read what your amazing mind comes up with. :)
8,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 552 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 .. Last Next »