Reviews for String Theory
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Our boy is most definately a tad awkward. Their exchange is very cute.

Is there anybody on this planet that does not know who the Muppts are? I keep forgetting that I am old.

Thanks!
saharafirefly chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Love! You paint the story so well with the facial expressions and the awkward silences. I feel the crackle in the air ;)
Moltz chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
That first meet and great was almost .

I find it amusing that individuals who have buried themselves in a favorite line of work or research loose the basic ability to communicate. It's seems to be a fairly common occurrence.
Moltz chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Feel just a little sorry for the introvert surrounded by worldly office mates.

Clumsy Bella helped take the pressure off his attempt at first conversations. How adorable.

Theoretical science is mind numbing yet fascinating.
Moltz chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh, I like the science nerd girl and smitten bashful nerd guy!
Wont2nach chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awwww... They talked and Edward survived. Love how you are developing his character.
rubell chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
ok...thanks for the definiton of muppets, love them! but what the heck is a 'capacitor'? all i can think of is flux capacitor from back to the future...but i dont remember there being plates...also, you rock for putting definitions in at all...much appreciated...yay! she know who he is, also yay! she knows who she is, lol...cannot wait for more...
Wont2nach chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
OMG, thank you. This is great. I can see the characters in my head. So funny, Edward met his goal because Bella talked to him!

Degree in physics, quite an accomplishment. i struggled with physics. You get massive kudos for getting it. And thanks for the explanation on String Theory, always wondered what it was.
LMBB chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Sweet! Geekward gets to talk to smart Bella. I can't wait for the conversation. I haven't seen the muppet movie yet. My kids are too old and won't go. It took me a whole week to get to Breaking Dawn.

Interesting fact, I used to live around the corner from Jim Henson when I was a kid. Ok, not so interesting but fact nonetheless. Can't wait for the next update.
bmango chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Yay for sitting and coffee and Kermit the frog pins and yay for talking! *happy sigh* -b
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Nothing better than bonding over some java and the Muppets, which was a totally fun movie, BTW. Maybe Edward will get the chance to take her.
Swino chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Oh I love geekward and his inner monologue...abort abort. Thank god he didn't abort as they might not be sitting there having their coffee together as Bella tells Edward why she can't go to the muppets movie. Can't wait to see why it is so complicated and what this will mean to Edward. I am so happy she knew his name and could also have a light moment with him. I am sure she could see he was nervous so I am glad she offered to make him a coffee. Has she been timing it so that she gets her coffee when Edward does, have they both been drinking excessive amounts of coffee so that they could see each other. Has bella been waiting all this time to make conversation as well.

Looking forward to see what is complicated and how Edward with deal with that! Thanks bb. He is gorgeous and sweet.
Melany333 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
love it
purringtiger chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
OMFG, this Edward is so adorable! Can't wait to learn more about his Bella...

I'm really grateful that you didn't keep your promise of not posting any more multi-chapter fics. I'm addicted to your stories.
JoMarie54 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
I KNEW IT! She knows who he is - of course she does! I love their exchange in this chapter - Edward is such a sweetie and I like the impression I have of Bella.

Your writing is excellent as always.
8,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 552 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 572 .. Last Next »