Reviews for String Theory
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
so deliciously awkward. I wonder what her reason is for not being able to go with him. Please tell me there's no dog in this story to interfere.
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
And he's in! Perfect way to get her to talk! And yes for the record the Muppet movie was amazing. Bella better have a great reason to miss it, or Edward should be taking her for sure!
RaeCullen chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
My smile is do big and cheesy right now. I love it.

xoxo

Rae
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
He's so sweet all awkward :)
Aylah50 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
No no no there's got to be more! I can't wait until tomorrow! Noooooooooo! *cries and throws things in slow motion action*

wakingsky chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awe...sparks over Kermit? Love it!
sugunary chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Oh My Gawd, could he be any more adorkable? Too cute:)
Katie1824 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
*sigh* I just love this Edward. He's just too cute for words.
elizabethan chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Aww, they're sitting together. :)
shar0525 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I love geeks!
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
AAAAaaaaaaawwwwwwww...I love me a good geekward ;) I must say that so far...yours is quite impresive and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon! I know...no more full length stories...but you just can't resist when the temptation runs so high...besides, I'm just as wanton ;) Lovin it so far! Can't wait to see where this leads us!
Femme921 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I will ALWAYS be happy to see you writing again I love smart Bella, especially one smarter than Edward. I love the muppets. I'm looking forward to this.

Alas I've only seen BD once so far, instead of my usual three. I would love to hear your take on it, and/or recommendations of where to read thoughtful fan discussion of the movie. I read reviews after seeing the film, but that's not the kind of discussion I'm interested in. And I read some fan squealing on some websites, but that's equally unsatisfying. Where do you go for more meaningful discussion or reading?
adm01 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Poor Edward having to hear about things he can only dream about. Hope things go well for him now that he has an opening to actually speak to Bella. Thanks for the update!
adm01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh how I love shy sweet Edward. Great start can't wait for more.
zeridin chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
You know what? This is awesome. I'm at the point in my semester that I'm so far behind in my classes that my homework just looks like a tedious mountain. But as strange as it may seem, reading this just reminded me why I'm doing this in the first place. I'm a biologist, not a physicist, but you still made me smile and remember that science is fun. So thanks for that. Really, thank you. I think I might get some work done today rather than just hanging out on the couch.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for updates though, this story looks like it's going to be pretty cute.
8,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 552 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 572 .. Last Next »