Reviews for String Theory
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Cool.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Did you hear the scream all the way across the country in Wa. State? Yup. It was me.

So happy to have your words in my inbox again.

xx -Tyra
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Can't tell you how excited I am for you to be writing us more E/B fic. I love your stories like crazy, and this will be just another one that will stay on my flist so I can revisit it again.

I love that Bella's mega-smart. I love that Edward wears glasses. And I love that he's going to have the cajones to go talk to her!
fish525 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love geek world and your writing.

Thank you as always for sharing.
shar0525 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hello. I saw muppets movie w my dd this wkend. Loved the muppets growing up. Didn't like the movie. I wanted to remember them as they were after I saw the movie. Boo

Love the story though. Is Edward a geek? Love geeks!
robownsme chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The fact that I just received an e-mail alert that you're writing an E/B story makes me having to go back to work tomorrow bearable.

I love the muppets and Edward with glasses so this chapter was an epic win.

Can't wait to read more. Fluff and lemons sounds like a very nice combination to me!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So excited to see a new multichap from you! Can't wait for more.
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww he's too cute. I adore Bella's love of all things Muppets. Nice start.
tracitalynne chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
**Squeeing** that you are writing fic again. I am a ridiculous fangirl, and love all your Edwards. Mmm geekward sounds lovely.

xo

T.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Welcome back! This sounds like it will be a fun story. Sounds like a geeky Edward & maybe Bella too?

Looking forward to the continuation.

Sally
ssherrill115 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awwwww so sweet! I'm glad you're writing again - you are too talented to deprive us of the joy of reading your stories. I look forward to taking this trip with you.
AnotherJen chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm so glad you're full of shit! ;) Seriously though, I'm SUPER happy that you're back! I've missed you and your writing. I'm always on board for a nerdward. (I'm assuming he is!)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm hooked already. And I just went and saw the movie today, woohoo! Was better than I was expecting actually. But I have been almost looking forward to the influx of creativity that I knew would result more than the movie itself. Looks like I was right, yay!
jenjiveg chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
LiG:

Yay!

You had me at theoretical physics and string theory. I'm going to go change my panties now, thanks.

jenjiveg
Zesty T chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I've been in love with Geekward (especially the ones that push their glasses up on their nose) since the beginning of him. He's my favorite -ward.

Count me in! Wheeee! :]