Reviews for String Theory
jenjiveg chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Lady,

I love this Edward. I want to put him in my pocket and take him home...and fuck his nerdy brains out. May I?

And I want to know your Bella SO bad! I'm very happy that you're updating daily. I don't think I could handle waiting that long.

Yay!

Jen
sadtomato chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I love that she has a muppet pin. I love that Edward is so brave. 3 3 3
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
"Abort, abort, abort!" Wahhhaaaaaa!
MarchHare5 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
"I grab the paddles for my mental defibrillator..." LOL. Ah, man, I'll have to remember that one. BWAHAHAHAHA!
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Aw that wasn't so bad. He just had to try. :)
bonz245 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I am definitely liking this story.

Thanks

Carol
Zesty T chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Definition for "muppets," haha. I like it.

I found myself smiling and thinking "adorakable Edward" throughout this chapter.

And, like Edward, I will make time to hear why Bella won't be going to see the Muppets movie. And I'll cross my fingers that they'll watch it in theater.
Jacumba chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Woohoo...

He actually is having a conversation with her.
duramater chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Go Edward, go!

I was very proud of your boy this chapter!

Parts of this chap had me lol'ing :)

Can I just pray that any baggage that B might unload at this moment not have to do with Jake? Or any other boy?

*crosses fingers*

Thanks for writing.
sassy991 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
You know what's strange? I've always had an irrational fear of the Muppets. Except for Kermit. Weird right? Lol.

All the science talk is bringing out my inner nerd. :p

Edward is just... adorable. I love his little inner sayings! So what's up with Bella? I'd sure like to know!

Thanks for the update!
Byrd3-13 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Is he one of those shy, nerdy Edwards? Those ones are so cute!
Sophie2003 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Kermit and Edward Cullen. I think I'm in love!
shellshock81 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
He did very well! I'm dying to know what she said at first. Was it nothing? Dis she already call him by his name? I imagine it's somewhat irrelevant but I still wonder! Im also reading savage's transcendance and e doesn't understand b but she keeps talking...drives me nuts! I wanna know!

So we get to see them bond over muppets? How fun! I bet jasper and emmett have never used such a smooth pick up line! love it!
ilovealion chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awww. Will Kermit bring them together? Sweet.
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awww he finally talked... Sort of lol

So cute and fucking adorable

I love it!