Reviews for String Theory
jenjiveg chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Go Bella!

Yay! I like girls who take initiative!

jenjiveg
J.DRAST chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Hello. Pretty cool story so far. Could be interesting...hmm. I always have a thing for nerdy Edward. Thanks, Suzan Noerr And P.S. keep the chapters coming!
bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
TLIG,

I LOVE this exchange with Jasper, starting with this vivid description: 'He's sitting with his chair tipped nearly all the way back, and there's mischief to his eyes.' -and I can totally see and hear it when his chair slams back down and he whispers his message.

Then poor E-'I pull out my own chair and wiggle my mouse.'-Holy Double Entendre, Batman! HILARIOUS!

Even just a half minute conversation about sex and I'm hard.-Aww, this poor guy is in bad shape.

and disconnect my forehead from the formica-laughed out loud

even if I never have sex, if I don't fix my research soon, I am definitely, definitely going to be screwed-great play on words.

Maybe it's just as well I've never talked to her. She'd probably pity me.-Wow, this is a pretty serious despair. Hard to see him this way.

A touch lingers against the base of my spine for the smallest fraction of a second, and I feel it everywhere.-I totally love that first moment of accidental contact. It's perfect.

Bella Swan just talked to me.-and what a convo! LOL. THis guy is so sweet I could eat him up.

The writing is your usual rich, real, grit and I love every single sentence. (I just didn't think you'd want me to copy and paste the entire chapter into this tiny box!)

thanks for the great installment in what is sure to be another winner!

x

boh
AH Darling chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
If she really IS as smart as he thinks that she is, she will jump his genius virgin ass in that break room.

Jump him and make him believe in God.
elizabethan chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
He talked to her! So sweet. Glad you're writing fic again, and hope the RL writing is going well.
wakingsky chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
i love geekward. awe!
ECis4Me chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Looks like someone else was late too... :-)
MarchHare5 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
So adorbs! I want to hug him already. ;)
LMBB chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I love me a sweet, shy and nerdy Edward. And I really appreciated the definitions. I looked it up myself but it's nice to have the explanation. I think I took physics in high school but I'm more of a biology girl at heart. I need to be able to prove things are the way they are and not just because the theory says so. Organic chem is not my friend either.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
The only thing I love more than a Daddyward is a GeekyVirginward. I'm so excited about this!
shellshock81 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Awww... Perhaps bella will get him out of his rut. Am I missing the point when I'm worried about his project?

Oh well... Squee! She talked to him:)

I'm already on pins and needles for this story:)
JK5959 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Loving this so far. Gotta love virginal Edward. :D
TessLouise chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
He's so cute.
barburella chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Awww, he's a virgin. Why does that make him even more adorable to me?
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hello! I love a little nerdy Edward.
8,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 555 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 .. Last Next »