Reviews for String Theory
duramater chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Go Edward, go!

I was very proud of your boy this chapter!

Parts of this chap had me lol'ing :)

Can I just pray that any baggage that B might unload at this moment not have to do with Jake? Or any other boy?

*crosses fingers*

Thanks for writing.
sassy991 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
You know what's strange? I've always had an irrational fear of the Muppets. Except for Kermit. Weird right? Lol.

All the science talk is bringing out my inner nerd. :p

Edward is just... adorable. I love his little inner sayings! So what's up with Bella? I'd sure like to know!

Thanks for the update!
Byrd3-13 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Is he one of those shy, nerdy Edwards? Those ones are so cute!
Sophie2003 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Kermit and Edward Cullen. I think I'm in love!
shellshock81 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
He did very well! I'm dying to know what she said at first. Was it nothing? Dis she already call him by his name? I imagine it's somewhat irrelevant but I still wonder! Im also reading savage's transcendance and e doesn't understand b but she keeps talking...drives me nuts! I wanna know!

So we get to see them bond over muppets? How fun! I bet jasper and emmett have never used such a smooth pick up line! love it!
ilovealion chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awww. Will Kermit bring them together? Sweet.
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awww he finally talked... Sort of lol

So cute and fucking adorable

I love it!

Xo

Jaime
miamama9598 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Yay he was brave for those few important seconds! Physics Fics: Clockwork and Breaking News.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us,

Mia
carebear309 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Aw, yay! He's getting to talk to her :)
nic5872 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
awww...so cute! he's really a spaz, huh? cant wait to hear what this bella is really like...
fancifulgirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
he's sooo cute. i love the physical reaction to them touching. it seems like bella has something unpleasant going on in her life (or mabe i'm reading too much into it).

yay for the beginning of the insight to bella & double yay for quick updates!

:-)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I loved the image of his mental defibrillator- that was great! And, I was giggling at Bella's comment about knowing her name.

Can't wait to find out what's so 'complicated' that she can't got to the Muppet movie.

See you next time,

Sally
HollBeth chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Mission Control, we have contact! I kind of held my breath through most if it, but we have contact! I'm so proud!

Is it too early to say my favorite Muppet? I don't care...favorite Muppet Show Muppet is a tie between Kermie and Gonzo. Favorite Sesame Street Muppet and best overall for me? Grover, (furry) hands-down. 8)
Kourt17 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she knows his name. :) :) Why no Muppets Bella? I think she should let Edward take her...if he can get the nerve to ask that is. But they are sitting and having coffee together so thats good...baby steps LOL :)
Lilith Leazman chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
LoL..."Abort, Abort, Abort." You seriously crack me up.
8,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 555 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 575 .. Last Next »