Reviews for Lonely Beginning
Froyo3 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I gotta know what happens next so please please write the next chapter! Please!
Night-Waker chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
That can't be it! I wanna see Vera get what she deserves and what happens to Alice and Nny!
MissMewRingo chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! I love your story! Also: if you have trouble coming up with ideas, you can use stuff from my last chapter of Naraku no Hana. Just be sure to have fun with this! MMR
Invader Glow chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This was awesome. My life is like that only I saw my grandparents die in front of my eyes!
Just a person chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Really loved this! You should definitely write more chapters. At least it's something original and not completely crappy. :3
Jem F chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
nice; i like this so far.
Limphidora chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I'm gonna cry, just so much emotion. It's not a bad thing, I've read many fanfics lacking emotion. And I congratulate you on making me cry
MissMewRingo chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Awesome. Vera is a bitch, and I hope she gets hit by a semi truck. Poor Johnny, I felt the same after my great Grandma passed away.
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Uh oh troubles coming.

Hmm but maybe and this is only a opioun that the next time they show up instead of saying Psycho Doughboys full name you just use D-boy cause hes only a shadow now and he doesn't get a body till Nny's in like High Skool or so.
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Poor boy.

But I can imagine Johnny being just like Squee before that only his parents actually give a damn about him.

This is really good.
Shadow the Ranger chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Fantastic! When is the next chappie coming out?
MissMewRingo chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for your kind review! I also loved your stories too! You have also reinspired me and I am currently drafting this next chapter, so I'll update when I'm back from Florida!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I really liked this chapter. You have a very smooth way of writing. It flows perfectly. :) I really, really hope that Nny's aunt gets what's coming to her... can't wait for the next upload.
BAYALE chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
FINALLLY! Oh my GOSH seeing this bloody brilliant thing in my inbox made my entire morning! You have no idea how amazing this was my friend, TRUST ME!
Jem Fukuyama chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
aww poor johnny! is it bad to think he's just so adorable in this chapter. XP i dont like vera, she ticks me off. but i actually know someone like that.