Reviews for Livin' on a Prayer
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 1/17
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Love seeing Edward and Bella like this and Victoria was a rotten person! Am glad that he got out of the deal
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Totally awesome, indeed. This was right up my ally, cuz I am a super freak for the 80's.
This was a perfect Livin On A Prayer tale.
- Love the way everyone wants Edward, but he is completely devoted & faithful to his wife.
- Their Trans-Am. Ha! Love it!
- Reference to WhiteSnake, altho Victoria is a bitch from hell, & it was obvious she wanted Edward & he wouldn't get a sweet deal w/o giving in to her... What a skank.
[But I did think "Twilight Records" was too cute.] :)

Bella's determination & both their hard work almost seemed for nothing, but fate intervened in that little pawn shop w/ Jon Flippin Bon Jovi! Hell yea! I think I cheered out loud at that point.

I, like, totally fer sure enjoyed the heck outta this rockin little piece of 80's pie. :)))
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
:) loved this story
theundead chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
awwwww... they're adorable !
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Sweet, sweet story! Kinda revives my belief in the HEA. Thanx for sharing!
mayejrmorris chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Not bad
Robward17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ha Ha you stupid bitch Victoria! Hope she went outta business! Jon Bon Jovi? Epic choice love! Linda xo
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Happy story.
Congrats on the win in the contest
reindrops chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This reminds me a lot of one of my favorite short stories, 'The Gift of the Magi.' :)
irelandk chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very poignant. And well done. Edward probably wasn't the first who almost lost his music career because of Victoria. Would be real justice if she lost her job because of what she had done to him.
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love that everytime I read another story of you I become more a fan of your work! The Bon Jovi fan in me is thrilled!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i am so going to have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day but i'm ok with that. i really enjoyed it! oh 80s music, how you hold a special place in my heart :)
Zhee chapter 1 . 2/29/2012