Reviews for Christmas Fuss
NicaRox chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
WERTYUIOPOIUYTRSADFGHJKL,MNBV CXZFGHJKLUYTRERTYU
RIGHT IN THE FEELINGS! I HYPERVENTILATED WITH JOY WHEN I SAW AN UPDATE FOR THIS!
Listen I just had a hilarious thought... what if Anna had to fight for the watch? LOLOLOLOL JUST IMAGINE another chick wants the watch and they both get in this epic battle LOL..
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! YOU ARE THE BEST
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Also, just in case you didn't have an idea for a gift for Sergei, how about a nice watch? :3
NicaRox chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
?
THIS HAS NO REVIEWS? DAFUQ! *PUSHES PEOPLE ASIDE* THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE BITCHES!
This is A-M-A-I-Z-I-N-G!
I absolutely LOVE Dragunouv and Anna pairing, I completely forgot about it until I saw your stories and -WERTYUIUYTREWERTY- THEY ARE SO IN CHARACTER!
Though don't take this the wrong way, but Anna Williams... try to make her a lil' more badass, you know? Make her fight and act like the badass motherf*** she is, in you BB story you kinda make her a little too soft... get me? BUT OTHER THAN THAT WERTYUIIUYTREWERTYH YOU HAVE MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH DRAGUNOUV ALL OVER AGAIN! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AND YOUR OTHER STORY!
(You also said that you don't know much about her past, if you need help note me! I know alot about Nina and Anna cuz Nina is my fav character lolz)
I LOVE YOU PLZ DON'T STOP!
(also, i don't draw Tekken stuff /as of yet/ but I do have a DA account if you wanna see my art lol) www. nica rox 2006. deviantart. com