Reviews for Welcome To My Parlor
huh could there be a carnige
shugokage chapter 3 . 2/2
Cool story!
dragon-game chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Awesome story. Hope you get a chance to come back to it.
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Decent enough though the 2nd chapter was almost a word for word rehash of the actual series.
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Blah blah blah. I got through two-thirds of this chapter before losing interest with this nearly verbatim recap of the show.
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Great story, well done. Your staying true to both series

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
DABraning chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Found this story recently and was wondering if your still writing and if so, will you be adding to this?

Also, great story idea I like the thought of a symbiote having a true symiotic relationship with a host instead of a parasitic bond. The idea of nurture versus nature is a well thought out plot tool. I hope the symbiotes "urging" Xander to confront the nest isn't a sign of the symbiote crossing the line into a junkie needing a fix. Another item I saw in this story that I liked was Xander informing the Scoobies of each new development as they happened. In the cannon time line at this point that would be Xander's actions and alot of writers tend gloss over that charector trait of his. Hope you add more to this soon.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I enjoyed it quite a bit. I love it when a Xander stands up on his hind legs and grows a pair. The Buffster needs to respect his Authority!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
This has been an excellent so far. Looks like this version of the symbiote wants to form a true bond with Xander...hopefully it will stay linked to his humanity and not go evil.

I've def enjoyed this story and I while I understand how real life can get in the way of writing, I truly hope you have time to finish this one day. I would love to see how far Xander is able to take the Spiderman gig, and how it effects the Buffyverse. Great job!
agnar chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
This has promise, in chapter 1. Then we get to chapter 2 and have to suffer through a long ass, utterly pointless canon rehash, boring and annoying.

Not even going to bother reading chapter 3, because frankly you already killed the concept. Yes, lets give him the real fucking symbiote, then pointlessly have NOTHING happen for seemingly MONTHS afterward.

If you're going to do that then just fucking SKIP over time until you hit were things ACTUALLY change.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
story is so far 5 of 5, I love the idea and i think you should get buffy closer to xander trough the evil angelus and angel/angelus death thing.
please update soon it's hard to wait for a great serie like this.
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
looks good so far.
Mark chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I have alway liked Xander as a character and Spider-Man /venom are some of my favorite comics. I think you have blended them very well. I would love to see more to this story. Thank you for your hard work and time.
gasacan90 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Love it keep up the great work