Reviews for Welcome To My Parlor
richard.l.whereat chapter 1 . 1/26
I am resigned to the fact that you'll never finish this story. But I dearly wish you would. It's a great story, and you're a great writer.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
lol how his swinging experiment ended nice.

been a nice story to read.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
nice save Xander. lets hope the slayers don't slay him before he could explain.

i guess one additional perk would be having random "wet" dreams.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
lol winning points with the ladies unintentionally XD
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Is this story dead? It's been 3 years.
CainVulsore chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
So I just caught wind of this story and it may have been a long time sense you've updated but this is a really interesting story and it would be great if you could continue it as seeing new what you've got planned would be awesome. Additionally I love the stealing thing you've got going with Xander, it's a bit of the symbiote taking over probably and although nothing like Parker's it gives a certain feel that not all is good for our make scooby.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
huh could there be a carnige
shugokage chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Cool story!
dragon-game chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Awesome story. Hope you get a chance to come back to it.
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Decent enough though the 2nd chapter was almost a word for word rehash of the actual series.
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Blah blah blah. I got through two-thirds of this chapter before losing interest with this nearly verbatim recap of the show.
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Great story, well done. Your staying true to both series

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
LostDragon49 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Found this story recently and was wondering if your still writing and if so, will you be adding to this?

Also, great story idea I like the thought of a symbiote having a true symiotic relationship with a host instead of a parasitic bond. The idea of nurture versus nature is a well thought out plot tool. I hope the symbiotes "urging" Xander to confront the nest isn't a sign of the symbiote crossing the line into a junkie needing a fix. Another item I saw in this story that I liked was Xander informing the Scoobies of each new development as they happened. In the cannon time line at this point that would be Xander's actions and alot of writers tend gloss over that charector trait of his. Hope you add more to this soon.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I enjoyed it quite a bit. I love it when a Xander stands up on his hind legs and grows a pair. The Buffster needs to respect his Authority!