Reviews for Love, Thorns, and Fire
colorprism chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Hum. From all your hints, I'm assuming that someone intended Prim to be the tribute, not counting on Katniss to volunteer. Did someone talk to Mrs. Everdeen and say not to worry about Prim being reaped . . . that Gale would get reaped, too, and he would protect Prim? That Prim was almost ensured to survive? I'm confused here!
Liz 1974 chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Oh I want so much more of this story iits not even funny update soon or I will cry love the story & love gale giving the finger to there mentor :) nice touch
Liz 1974 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
No regrets at all so far I love it this is how I wish the book was :)
Seana chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Please update. I really like we're this story is going and how it's written. So pleaseeeee update!
FindinNico chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Ahh well done with the Victor's parade. It's hard to try and distance yourself from what's already been done in the book/movie with this one. But you did so magnificently. I liked what you did with the rose. It was symbolic, it was brave and it was defying, but all in a way that the Capitol people would eat up. And of course Gale and Katniss did a good job showing a united front.
FindinNico chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Imagine, Katniss waving at Capitol citizens from the confines of the train. Who would have thought? I chuckled at Haymitch's line when they entered the tunnel. But isn't that what it is-the beast's lair true and true.
FindinNico chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I adore your Haymitch haha. You get the same condescending, scheming tone without having to give him a potty mouth which I commend you for. He's a sly fox. And even with all of his faults, I wouldn't mind having him on my team.
fire1 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
reading your story make me think it would be fan to read a fic were Katniss blows up the arena for the 74th game getting all or most of the tributes and am soooo hoping that were your fic is going.
fire1 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I am very much hoping you update and that Gale and Katniss make it out of the game.
fire1 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
oh I loved this chapter, this story keep getting more fun, with each chapter. flaming Rose, the kiss, so good.
fire1 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
very good chapter, but I say that a lot. still hoping you update again.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
that was different and very good, please come back and start updating this story again.
fire1 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Your story is very good!
am not a big Gale/Katniss fan but your story is making me love them.
I very much hope you come back to your story and write more.
am looking forward to seeing how the two of them get out of the arena together, or I should say I hope you Plan for the both of them to get out of the arena alive and together.
fire1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I love your story, you are a very good writer!
your Gale and Katniss go to the game together is by for the beast.
I will say am a Katniss/Peeta fan but I love your story, and I love seeing your Katniss and Gale together.
It looks like you have not update in a long time and I hope you plan on coming back and update your story.
lostinthememories chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You write so descriptively. There's so much detail. Is this story gonna make me feel? Dx I'm scared...now on to chapter 2...