Reviews for Love, Thorns, and Fire
Seana chapter 12 . 4/15
Please update. I really like we're this story is going and how it's written. So pleaseeeee update!
FindinNico chapter 8 . 4/9
Ahh well done with the Victor's parade. It's hard to try and distance yourself from what's already been done in the book/movie with this one. But you did so magnificently. I liked what you did with the rose. It was symbolic, it was brave and it was defying, but all in a way that the Capitol people would eat up. And of course Gale and Katniss did a good job showing a united front.
FindinNico chapter 7 . 4/9
Imagine, Katniss waving at Capitol citizens from the confines of the train. Who would have thought? I chuckled at Haymitch's line when they entered the tunnel. But isn't that what it is-the beast's lair true and true.
FindinNico chapter 6 . 4/9
I adore your Haymitch haha. You get the same condescending, scheming tone without having to give him a potty mouth which I commend you for. He's a sly fox. And even with all of his faults, I wouldn't mind having him on my team.
fire1 chapter 10 . 2/23
reading your story make me think it would be fan to read a fic were Katniss blows up the arena for the 74th game getting all or most of the tributes and am soooo hoping that were your fic is going.
fire1 chapter 9 . 2/23
I am very much hoping you update and that Gale and Katniss make it out of the game.
fire1 chapter 8 . 2/23
oh I loved this chapter, this story keep getting more fun, with each chapter. flaming Rose, the kiss, so good.
fire1 chapter 7 . 2/23
very good chapter, but I say that a lot. still hoping you update again.
that was different and very good, please come back and start updating this story again.
fire1 chapter 5 . 2/23
Your story is very good!
am not a big Gale/Katniss fan but your story is making me love them.
I very much hope you come back to your story and write more.
am looking forward to seeing how the two of them get out of the arena together, or I should say I hope you Plan for the both of them to get out of the arena alive and together.
fire1 chapter 3 . 2/23
I love your story, you are a very good writer!
your Gale and Katniss go to the game together is by for the beast.
I will say am a Katniss/Peeta fan but I love your story, and I love seeing your Katniss and Gale together.
It looks like you have not update in a long time and I hope you plan on coming back and update your story.
lostinthememories chapter 1 . 2/19
You write so descriptively. There's so much detail. Is this story gonna make me feel? Dx I'm scared...now on to chapter 2...
Please update! :D
springbreakers chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I just finished this story and it's SOOO great
Please update again soon!
DarthGranola chapter 12 . 12/22/2013