Reviews for Like a Virgin
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Loved it wish there was more
Caroleg chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Great one shot. I love a nerdy Edward
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
OH HONEY YOU SHOULD CONCIDER WRITTING MORE THIS WILL MAKE ONE HELL OF A STORY PLEASE FINISH IT YOU WILL SEE HOW GREAT IT IS AS WELL AS HOW GREAT YOU AARE[SMILE TO MYSELF] THANK YOU
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Aww... This is so sweet. Loved this Edward and Bella :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Cute! And, boy, was I rooting for Edward when he decked Newton!
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Awww! Too cute!
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
:) Loved this
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was sweet. :) One lingering question though: Why'd you set it up in the 80's?
Holidai chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Aw, I liked this story. I am glad they made up quickly after the misunderstanding and Newton got what was coming to them. What a lovely little one-shot!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That was so cute. She pulled him out of his shell. Loved the notes they passed back and forth. Well, except when he misunderstood her. I did not inderstand why, if Emmett was so popular, they would make fun of Edward like that? Why didn't Emmett ever do something about it before? I get why he insisted on Edward taking care of himself now, when Em had bulked E up a little over the summer. I just don't get why Em would allow that crap to fly before that new year of school. He finally got sick of Newton and his crap and throttled him . . . YAY! I liked how there was nobody there willing to back up Newton as he made his humiliating and slightly bloody exit. Alice sending Bella to Edward's room was really sweet of her as well. Them making out was fantastic. Was she a senior as well? That would make her two years older. Or, was she a different year? Not important I suppose. Thanks for this one, it was fun.
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
really nice one. would have liked for it to continue.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Such a sweet story! Edward was too adorable. Thanks!
missmelly chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Such a cute story! I love a strong, together Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013