Reviews for Like a Virgin
Holidai chapter 1 . 3/30
Aw, I liked this story. I am glad they made up quickly after the misunderstanding and Newton got what was coming to them. What a lovely little one-shot!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/27
That was so cute. She pulled him out of his shell. Loved the notes they passed back and forth. Well, except when he misunderstood her. I did not inderstand why, if Emmett was so popular, they would make fun of Edward like that? Why didn't Emmett ever do something about it before? I get why he insisted on Edward taking care of himself now, when Em had bulked E up a little over the summer. I just don't get why Em would allow that crap to fly before that new year of school. He finally got sick of Newton and his crap and throttled him . . . YAY! I liked how there was nobody there willing to back up Newton as he made his humiliating and slightly bloody exit. Alice sending Bella to Edward's room was really sweet of her as well. Them making out was fantastic. Was she a senior as well? That would make her two years older. Or, was she a different year? Not important I suppose. Thanks for this one, it was fun.
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 3/27
really nice one. would have liked for it to continue.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 3/19
Such a sweet story! Edward was too adorable. Thanks!
missmelly chapter 1 . 2/8
Such a cute story! I love a strong, together Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
What a sweet Edward!
Storm LizVic chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I wish it was a full blow story but it was worth,the read amazingly well written
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Absolutely sweet one-shot! One of the best I've read! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Woohoo, Edward! Got the girl, got to punch idiot Newton and was going to lose his v-card. Good for him! lol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love Awk-ward. He's just so cute.
Blue Girl98 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
AWWW! First kiss at sixteen that's adorable! amazing writing, also. Yeah for Edward standing up for himself with Newton, that jerk. And they started passing notes in class! how awesome is that? that's basically how every relationship starts out in high school of what stories I've read.
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aaw it'll be so cool if you'd continue!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story.
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Loved the story! I love all your work!
KGBeachie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is so good! You're such a great author but I really love the premise of this story! I really hope that you make it a multi-chap fic cause this ending was good but soooo unsatisfactory! Like what did jake say to Bella? Is he really a jerk or does he just go along with mike? Does Edward become prom king? How does he get popular enough for that? Does Bella slap Tanya? Cause I'd love to read about that! And also, when does Edward explain his past? How old is Bella? Cause Edward is 16 and a senior. Is Bella robbing the cradle or is she also 16?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »