Reviews for Pinocchio
fitznific chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
what
what u mean this ended
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I honestly didn't see the ending coming- surprise plot twist! The way this is written is spectacular, it's really well done!
chamiepop chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Would it be too much if I asked for a sequel to this? This one-shot just made me wish there were more! As always, you write like a pro. :) Ugh, you deserve more reviews!
iambearchild chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You're minky fics are gorgeous!

Keep up the lovely writing!

x chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was quite good, it captured Mini really well. It would be awesome if you did a sequel to this, I'd love to see the aftermath of this situation play out between Mini and Franky (and hopefully get together at some point?).
inevitable-patience chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Loved this story!

And I could have totally seen it happening.
Erin chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Your Minky one-shots are to die for and your writing is fabulous. It's always a pleasure to read your work
Purrugly chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Again, absolutely stunning writing. You take Mini's character and run with it; it always feels like you know exactly who she is, which is so wonderful. Franky is wide-eyed and jaded, but there's this fragility you gave her with only a few sentences.

You always nail these characters, and seriously - it's what makes you my favourite Skins fanfic writer. (: Keep 'em coming, because they're fantastic.
CrimsonBlake chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh our poor, deluded Minni McGuiness.

I really loved this, but I do love all of your stuff, I can practically RECITE "Mistaken For Strangers".

I like the lyrics quote you put into the summary, Panic! is amazing. I have no idea why you don't have more reviews. Please keep up with the writing though, I love it soo much! :)
utterchaos chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was so perfectly Mini. You capture her extremely well, and I love the dark turn it took.