Reviews for Uninvited Criticisms
tea and leaves chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh my gosh, I laughed until I cried! I can't believe no one has written this before because Klaine Black Friday is a reader's heaven. This was pretty much insanely perfect.

YOU ARE A GOD. OR GODDESS. OF FANFICTION.
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is sooo great xDD
EveryKurtHasHisSam chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This might just be my favourite thing.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
haha this was adorable, I can so see Kurt being a crazeball during his most important holiday
atouchofbroadway chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh god, I'm crying. Laughter overcomes me. Tears streaming from my eyes. Ribs and cheeks hurting. This is damn brilliant. Absolutely splendid. Running out of words that are great enough to describe the total awesomeness that is this writing! I adore it! Thank you for writing something so perfect :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I Love it! This was just adorable! Poor Kurt having to hold in his comments! I'm a lot like him in that aspect!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is so perfect.
You don't even know.
I am officially in love.
hma1010 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was great!
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I was shrieking with laughter practically the entire time I was reading this. No, seriously- my stepdad kept asking if I was alright. My response?

"Oh god, this is perfect! Can this be real? Can this happen on the show?"
...He rolled his eyes at me.

But honestly, this is absolutely hilarious and Blaine's reaction- torn between being horrified and turned on- was BRILLIANT. There are no words for this story. It's fantastic. *Applause.*
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was ridiculous! In a rather wonderful way. I don't think I've smiled so much over a fic in ages. It was seriously funny and I loved it :)
silver woman chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
i never knew that shopping has that much drama and science

i know better now. love it!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG this is even funnier than the other one! Brilliant!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ahhhhhh! How have I never seen this before?! How did I miss this!? Well, problem rectified! OMG! This is like perfect. The ending conversation between Kurt and Blaine, perfection; hilarious and just too cute to stand. Finn being afraid Kurt "dropped the soap" in mall jail, I can't take it, it's too good. I'm gonna die from lack of oxygen from laughing too much. Omg. I just love this. Perfection, absolute perfection.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my word, this is sweet and fluffy and hilarious at the same time. I love Blaine's reaction.
"Oh my God, shut up."

"Did I mention that your neck smells delightfully of prison soap today?"

"Shut up!"
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
omg... lol love it.. aw kinda wish blaine define kurt.. that would have be hot