Reviews for Hybrid Theory Redux
CrIpTiK chapter 5 . 5/15/2002
That was a great story. I hope you make a sequel or something because you are a very talenteed writer.
Meridyn chapter 5 . 5/15/2002
So great to read... So sad to see end. But I can not wait until the next part in this ongoing series. This chapter was truly great. It captured all the things we love in DBZ. I look forward to its continuation. Until then, Ice.
Meridyn chapter 4 . 5/13/2002
How else is there to say this? This chapter was awsome! I could use another set of choice words, but oh well. I loved it and I am absolutely on the edge of my seat for the next chapter. As much as I look forward to it, I am going to miss it when its over with. It is such a great story line and I hope that the Hybrid Theory will continue. If not, It was great. I loved what Vegeta said to Gohan, it was so perfect and I can't wait for the next fight. It will truly be the best, just like this fic is. Ja'ne!
CrIpTiK chapter 4 . 5/13/2002
Great chapter. I hope Gohan ascends and kicks the shit out of Dabura. Anyway please update soon.
Adol SO3 chapter 3 . 5/12/2002
post soon
aFiZ chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
-Trunks vs. Dabura ... THAT can only be the next best thing to Gohan vs. Dabura. I can't wait - this is so interesting.

-This is as cool as an action fic gets - I'm impressed, as long as you update soon there won't be any qualms.

-Great Fic

aFiZ chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
-You what is even cooler than High Voltage! High Voltage[remix].

-This is a great fic - Videl is in for more surprises. that i can say.

-Me go to next chappy now

aFiZ chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
-'You hope I enjoyed that! that was great, it was absolutely brilliant - It's good to no there's another LP fan out there order than me.

-Anyways great tale you tell - I'll move to the next chappy now.

mike chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Let Trunks kick Dabura's ass that would be so kol
Meridyn chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Another great chapter. I can not wait to see the next round of matches and my anxiousness increases as it goes on. Your action scenes are excellent and I supose I can speak for many (if not all) when I say, Mr. Satan got what he deserved... but will it get worse? Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter and I can't wait to see just how all of this turns out. Ja'ne
Diamond Unicorn chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
This story is great! I love it! Please get the next chapter out soon!
MMSSJ Gohan chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
Great story. Just found this one, and then searched out the prequel. Really enjoy the plot so far. Keep em comming.
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
I like it all except for the lyrics crapped all over the place. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of boy bands.
Meridyn chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
Yeah! Vegeta is the man... well he's just good like that. I loved this chapter. Your fight scenes rock and your writing style is excellent and I can't help but look forward until your next chapter. You are truly proving yourself as a great author in your Hybrid Theory collection. I'm glad you posted earlier then expected... now can we have more? ja'ne
Meridyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This is one concept that has yet to be done. And now you have done it. The use of the 25th T.B. and the Buu saga (I'm guessing) years earlier when Gohan is at a prime power pt. is in-genious. I love the whole concept and it is extrememly well written. The length of your chapters are very pleasing as well. I can't wait to move to the next chapter. (which is right now!)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »