Reviews for Missing
Guestswan chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You probably have no intention of continuing this story but i must tell you that it is a great beginning. I love the time period its set in and i think the character placement/development so far is beautiful. I read this while having pride and prejudice play in the background, the whole time i was picturing Elizabeth as Bella. I highly encourage you to continue this story, either way very good! :)
eboni721 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Are you continuing this story?
BrickChick90 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
please update!
Smurfiest chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
WOW, excellent job! Did Charlie and Renee kidnap Bella and then toss her aside when their "real" child was born? I'm super addicted to WTDE, but like this one as well. Alice and Bella being Twins sounds like a novel idea, very original. I'm hoping that Edward won't be her brother though, LOL. That would really suck. I hope Edward will turn out to be the Crowned Prince who will fall madly in love with Bella. That would really show Charlie, Renee and their evil spawn Jessica. This next bit is going to sound pretty superficial, but is it possible to not make Bella have any permanent scars from the beatings at Charlie's hands? It's bad enough that she'll always carry the emotional scars around with her, she shouldn't have to carry the physical scars as well.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved it Update soon :D
berdb chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow. She was kidnapped by Renee and Charles because they couldn't have a baby then when Jessica was conceived, they didn't want Bella anymore but couldn't send her away without giving themselves away. That's why they don't want to spend any money on her coming out, she could be recognized.

Phfft. I am guessing my ass off. LOL

Good chapter anyways.

Update soon.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Poor Bella!:/what an awful life to life:(
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved it so good but at her like that and why did he ask her when she was born update soon
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
OK I'm hooked!
bananafox chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i'm addicted to wtde but this has me intrigued. please update soon.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It was just like reafirmo Pride and perjudice!

I liked it a lot!

Please update ASAP!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next. Why do her parents treat her so cruelly?
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Looks like this fic could be good I hope u update quickly
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Well done! I can't wait to read more!