Reviews for Two Men, One House
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh this was sooooo cute. I absolutely loved it! They are actually married in the show though. X3 I practically fangirled when that happened, but with my mom in the room I couldn't really do that. (She doesn't approve) you did a really great job. I only wished there were more stories for these two, there really adorable.
starwinddancer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
The fic was shorter then I like (but aren't they always) but it was nice to read a story about this pairing. I'm surprised at how few stories there are with Waldon/Alan. Thank you for adding this. Of course Waldon would be a great kisser.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ha! berta
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Why do no one else ship these guys? They're like my OTP for this show! xD
loveforpenandder chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm surprised to see only 1 fic on here about these two. I enjoyed this, though the marriage proposal happened really fast. Other than that it was great.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Typical Berta reaction. I love these two together; there really are a lot of signs imo.
ValerianeVillechaize chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I LOVE IT. I don't really like the character of Walden (I'm partial to Charlie, so... yeah.) but omg this was cute. Will you ever write a follow up to this? :)
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
To bloody cute...I love it!

Savannah
macaronisofa chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG so good! You should add like another chapter, like the honeymoon chapter or something! It was really good, nice job!
Flukemeister chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Glad I'm not the only on who had this pairing going through their mind when they watched the show. ;D Now I'm just waiting for fanart (and maybe a cuter rendition of Alan LOL!).
GothTrekkie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I just realized I never reviewed this yet! It's really cute and I love "if you mean to marry you a.k.a. live in the same house as you and share your millions of dollars then...yes!" That is totally what Alan would say

Also the end with Berta is perfect :D
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love this story! I was wondering someone was going to right one. Ever since the season started I was hoping someone would. I am doing one in the forseeable future, but this was a great way to start off the couple. Thanks hun. Love ya!
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
omfg this was great/!

ever since i saw walden and alan fluff in the show i cant help but picturing them doing more!

i really wanted to read some fanfiction on them and so far your like the only one who wrote something thank you very much and i will support you if you decide to write a chapter story of this couple *hinthint*