Reviews for Deimon's Wandering Devil
actionliker chapter 26 . 4/20
i cant believe i didn't find this sooner, since im a fan of Naruto and eyeshield 21 but i never expected a crossover, much less a good one like yours..

I hope you post new chapters someday even though its unlikely, but this is getting too good...
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 4/9
meh, having chakra have nothing to do with physical condition or at least no after you have gained one...Naruto himself is the very example of this... Even when he had jounin like chakra lvls his physical condition was of a genin at the beginning of the serie. So having chakra doesnt influence your physical condition so much unless youre actively using it to power up yourself, but Ninjas in general could do superhumans feat without using it and Naruto fron the valley of the end had a superhuman physical condition
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 4/9
Well, i dont know were this is going to go... Even if Naruto lost his ability of using chakra, his physical condition is still superhuman or have the potential to become superhuman if he got rusty, so much that he easily can run circles against Sena even End manga if he trains himself.
You did mention in chapter 1 that you weren't going to include any character from Naruto.
Akio Desusta chapter 26 . 2/22
Is this discontinued?
ninjafox-yoko chapter 26 . 2/5
yo. I love the story so far. really unique idea, though i'm wondering when and how Naruto and sasuke got to that world. I don't think you were too clear on that.

also i'd like to point out a few errors if I may?
first in 25 you misspelled hirumas name throughout the chapter. and in 26 you messed up the score a lil. you had it at 30-36 then sena scores and it's still 30-36. I realize the score was mostly an oversite, but I thought I should tell you.

other than that... keep writing pls. can't wait for next chapter.
laters.
Kanedaking chapter 25 . 1/7
thanks man for the cheer on the lineman thing I swear everyone forgets about us
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
No more updates?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Its really intriguing and an interesting story hope you can update it soon
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
Keep going with your Naruto and eyeshield 21 crossover (demon's wandering devil) , it's an awesome story full of excitement and twists, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
can't wait for next chapter it's really an intriguing fanfic hope you update soon
kazukiarashi chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
i cant wait for next chapter
ARSLOTHES chapter 26 . 3/7/2016
hope you update this again soon, it's a really intriguing fic and I'm looking forward to the Naruto x Karin pairing though I wonder how you'll finish things up with Koharu as well or you just forgot about her
Guest chapter 26 . 2/21/2016
Can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
i hope you have not abandoned this fic... update soon please