Reviews for Rash Decision
MiracleAngel500 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh, this is very good.
I read all the reviews begging for a sequel and I agree with them all... but. This. Is. Epic.
No matter what! I love it! XD
-Mira
Aria6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow... I know this is a one shot, but I'd love to see more of this. :)
Hatsune Kurosaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Cool:)
TheWantonShipper chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ya know, I kinda want them to meet again...
Continueation of this one shot, please?
Maybe Rash Decision part 2, ne?
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ack! Why is such a good story only a one shot? I'd like to see how things go from here. Maybe Ichigo will search Grimmjow and slowly their feelings will develop into more affection p Anyhow, thanx for sharing, this is good.
Riza Winters chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, I really liked this! I think you have an excellent writing style, very descriptive in both emotions and visuals, good work, wish there was more to this!
Doni chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Very nicely done. Grimjow has his own strange sense of honor. There could easily be more, but the open end works well also.
jakondas chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was disturbing, and beautifully written for a first piece. Really. I wanna jump up and down and beg a continuation. I just loved the way you portrayed everyone, their characterisations were spot-on, if you ask me. _
OrangeDeath chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was entertaining, and while i wouldn't mind seeing more, i think it works. I laughed a bit when saylze ( wow no matter how i spell that it looks wrong) realized what happened.
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well, I'm a bit suprised and dissapointed by the ending of this story.

I wanted some more of what happen after this. I wanted to know if Ichigo will go to search Grimmjow and safe him.

Yeah, I concerned about Grimmjow condition too. Is he can stand up against Aizen and his arrancar.

But overall, I love this fic. I've been waiting for this kind-of-fic. Yeah, maybe it will become more wonderfull if Syael do something to Ichi. XD.

I love that part!

Okay then, I hope you can make the sequel.

Keep going!

By: KaSaHa

P.S: sorry if my english was bad. I come from another country.
otakufreak32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved everything the writing was awesome!
Nobaru chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is just screaming for a sequal! *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

You are really good at writing the characterisation, I love it! Plus I really like your writing style. :3
Mchillerwhartz chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Boy...Wish you could take this further.

THIS DEF NEEDA SEQUEL. OR MORE. :)
Pen Name Is Invalid chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Waaah! What happens next? Make moreeeee!
Ferris Ulf chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I liked very much. :D And was rather hoping it would continue. Not that it has to, mind you. You just wrote the characters so well.