Reviews for To Hell With Manners
Nano.yaoi chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oooooh this story is super! Can't wait till you update! Update soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
OrangeStar802 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
The relationship of Naruto and Sasuke's so funny :D
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
hehe naruto's rambling is awesome lol. cant wait for the next chapter. keep it up and DFTBA!
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Haha yayyy I'm so happy you updated! I love how you portray Naruto XD Did I mention that yet? He's hilarious.

Also... I don't think we should be embarrassed XD We're just writing entertaining stories that just so happen to have sex in them, lol. X3
bookwormqueen7 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
K-Kill a box of puppies? DX This was great! I especially loved the part with the Floor and Naruto's Face getting re-acquainted! :D

Toshiro
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
LOOOOOOVE IT! Hah, this fic is great! Please Update! Oh, and you spell it 'Touche' To be honest, I think it looks better as Too-shay because it makes me think that Naruto's deliberately being an idiot - It's funnier

Anywayz I really like this fic, please update soon! It would be cool if you wrote more in your chapters too... but hey I'm just tryin ta get more of the story outa ya! Heehee! Please update soon!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Gemstones chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great start. Sasunaru please!
WEEED chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
hahaahhahaa i actually thought you meant that naruto thought it 'too-shay' xDD would've been a funny idea. but rly its french and it's spelle 'touché' :D and so far this's a pretty good story, i like the part 'bout donkeys and rainbows
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
funny! i love how he rambles on its like we are truly in his head, but he is a bit to OOCed you started at a good point saying he likes challenges but you never showed it, the actual Naruto likes challenges too and has a strong determination so try to show that more if he naruto has a challenge he tackles it if he fails once he tries again ten more times so try to incorporate that in your story more, it will surely move the plot along.

Sorry for any mistakes its 4:30 am where i am at
ZombifiedWulf chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Oh man. It is awesome reading a funny story rather than an emotional one lol. Btw, it's spelled *touche* but I think it's very "Naruto" for it to be 'too-shay' so I say leave it as is lol. Also, personally, I don't think it really matters if it is NaruSasu or SasuNaru. If you want an answer, though, I'd have to say NaruSasu by the way you described Naruto.
Katy chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Sasunaru :3
hlokhvihdg chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
shielded wings, dude u can have black coloured eyes... its only the colour