Reviews for Memories are but Shadows of the Past
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Never seen Sanctuary but I'm tempted now.
This fic has been really good. I'm kind of disappointed that it's over but I digress...
Helen and HG obviously still care for each other deeply, Myka now being HG's new love interest of course but I still sense more between the other two.
Aslo, love the smex. Wonderful mental images! I thank you for getting them together
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Hmmm... i really liked your characterization of Helen, and how she helped Helena and Myka take their relationship to the next level. I've never watched Sanctuary, but your stories make me want to, althoughi'm sure that your description of them is much better than the original...
DarXe chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
To be totally honest... this isn't my favorite, but it was still very hot. You have a talent in the hotnees. :)
garnetmystery chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Wha-what? It's done? o_o

Not a very happy camper right now! I absolutely adored this fic if you couldn't tell from my last review(:

It's so sweet yet incredibly sexy, just like our two lovely warehouse agents! I've never watched Sanctuary by the way, but I will admit I'm horribly tempted to now...not like I'm already watching a bazillion shows :P

Please please pretty please with a cherry on top make a sequel to this? I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us :D
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
it was an oddly fitting cross over, nice

Chrys
Xenite chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Very nice and peaceful chapter. Looking forward to more! Thanks for posting!
garnetmystery chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Okay so I'm a HUGE shipper of these two and I have to say you do them justice. My love for these two has increased to the nth degree because of your fanfics, which I didn't think was possible. Your words are woven so beautifully that when I read, everything is absolutely fluid and seamless. The characters interact exactly the way you'd imagine them too, and the vulnerability you imbue them with doesn't compromise their image but in fact makes them stronger.

So you, quite obviously, have a fangirl on your hands and I do hope you'll write more Myka/HG goodness! Especially considering the fricken season finale. *gives irritated face*

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more :D
SeetheRed chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Really enjoying this story so far. Good work! :)
Xenite chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute opening chapter! Can't wait to see more of the Myka/Helena/Helen dynamics.