Reviews for Sealed With A Kiss
zapopo9 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
please please please continue! idk I just really like this story :D
My-Haters-Are-My-Motivators chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
This is pretty awesome and it's one of the best stories I have read on here. Great job! I can't wait to see where this story goes!

Please update really soon!

~Kaylie~
Jo Eilyah chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
this story makes no sense

sorry
CammieMorgan24 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Once again, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You are a very good author. You got everything just right, I think. Good job! And update soon please!

(Also, I don't think the school scenes were too bad, at all.)
Forever.Half.Full chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
this story is so good please keep it up i love ittt! what did she do? im sooo confused...
pupylve chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Hey I luve ur story its so good but I did not think that that chapter was ducky so I hope u keep writing (please please write)luv and hugs
onedirectionfever chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I looove this chapter please update!
CammieMorgan24 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Wow! I love this story! it is a little confusing at the moment, but that just makes me want to read more! it's so original and creative. I can't wait for more chapters!
A Runner At Heart chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
OMGS! I LOOOOOVE this! You've GOOOOOT to continue! This is SOOO unique (which I LOVE) and, it's... it's... JUST SO WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see Cammie's reaction, and... I JUST LOVE THIS FANFIC! Can't wait till you update! Hope it's ASAP!

Once again... I LVE IT!
Zammie17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Heyyyyy:) so yeah this is a realllly good story! I'm really interested in it, cause I want to know why Cammie has amnesia, what her & Zach are (well, more like what they do), where she fell from (Heaven? Haha), and what 'up there' is...and when she said "who are you?" to Zach and his face got sad, does that mean he likes her, or that they're dating? Anyways, try and update soon cause I like this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!3
Little.Miss.Sarcastic-Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Confusing, and who is Jake from the beginningish, and how did she know his name? I think this would make a good book, not a fanfiction. Try it and develope your own charecter's personalities and maybe put it on or something. It has good potential, but you can't really upload something this confusing in the beginning a chapter a week. It leaves people confused and they won't read it.

Also It's moving a little too fast.

Hope this was helpful,

-Me
DanieLovesYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I am ridiculously confused to whats happening.. esp the last part. But I guess you're gonna explain it in later chapters?
Broken But Not Shattered chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm so confused right now...

It's still good,but it's kinda confusing at the same time

too.