Reviews for Same Ol' Game, Just New Players
TIMMY chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
The story is pretty schway, all things considered but i gotta say i don't see how Harley holds herself so much higher then the Jokerz. They're basically driven by the same selfish motivation.
Rambling Chaos chapter 7 . 11/30/2002
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME! I haven't caught up on this fic for a while, (I have a personal rule against reviewing when I'm not signed in, and I started reading this when I wasn't even ON !) so I haven't reviewed any previous chapters, but THIS GIRL ROCKS! She kinda reminds me of a alter-ego of Gwen Steffani... Hmmm... Must think on this subject! Anyways-

I LUV your style! You're SO GOOD! Yup, yup, Harley Quinn rocks, Harley Jest rocks, Kagome rocks (Inuyasha!), Gwen Steffani rocks (No Doubt, people!), Hermione rocks (Harry Potter! Who-hoo!), and last (but certainly not least), DEMONESS SPACE PIRATE ROCKS! (You know who you are!) YOU GO GIRLS!
ShadowHawk chapter 7 . 8/26/2002
great fic
RogueStudent chapter 7 . 7/19/2002
Hey great finish, and as for your sequel, its a great idea but i hope Nightshade gets Harly back.
Annuh1 chapter 7 . 7/14/2002
Ahhh! I read that all in one night, and.. you just..left it hanging there! *sob*

*bounce* I wanna 'nother story! That was hecka good. You got talent _ Kudos *clink*
Neoen chapter 7 . 7/13/2002
Woohoo! Alright! Great ending, I loved it! You are like the Queen of Action scenes, Im so jealous. And Im so glad Harl and Chris are together, they make a great couple. AND OF COURSE WE WANT TO READ THE REST! You cant just leave us on a cliffhanger like that...Its downright mean! Anyways, please put the sequel up for all of your adoring fans!
Neoen chapter 6 . 6/13/2002
Awwwwwww! ~sniffs~ That was so damn cute! (sorry that I cussed, but it is!) The convo they had was so natural, you get a better idea of the couple now. So cute so cute so cute! Hope you have a nice vacation, not a long one! I want to read more!
ShadowHawk chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
Neoen chapter 5 . 6/7/2002
Eeeee! Hehehe! ~blushes, does happy dance~ I am soo happy! Thank you DSP, another terrific chapter filled with the two things I asked for! You rock!
ShadowHawk chapter 5 . 5/31/2002
ShadowHawk chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
Neoen chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
~claps and giggles~ Night and Harl are soooo great together. I want more of them, and some fightin! ~loves the action~ Keep it up, you have a big fan!
VivaGlam chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
interesting. the plot thickens... ;)
Wildcat2 chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
I love it! ummm... I wish I could tell you more, but my coffee's wearin' off. Gotta go make some more! Wildcat LOVES her coffee! Ja!

~wildcat~
Neoen chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Wow, you put me to shame. I'm so jealous. This was great, and the characters are terrific. I really like the Harley/Nightshade thing going on, and its cool how you have gotten a lot of details. Please write more!