Reviews for Hotel California
Lexie chapter 7 . 2/11
This has to be the best constructed Monroe and Nick Fanfiction I've ever read! Let me tell you though, I've read A LOT! You captured the characters perfectly too! Love love love it! 3
Minty4ever chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Aww... I love this pairing! Great story. Definitely one of the best Nick/Monroe stories out there!
Silvanesti chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Nicely written, easily the best Grimm fanfic I've read so far.
Maria Penner chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
OMG! I love this story so much a like freaked out when i lost it and almost thought i couldn't finish so i looked for it for a while until finally i had to google it and got the name. I was so happy because i just love this pairing and Monroe and Nick! Such a great story and it was sooo cute too. Love it! Keep writing.
astitchintime chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
LOVED THIS. Seriously wonderful writing style (and good grammar is a plus!). It's wonderful when an author can write witty, easy conversation :D you have made my night. I hope you have written other stories, no doubt I'll find out in a moment!

K.
Miyokoz chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I was all giddy on the cover up sory. I thought they were going to get all dirty in public!kyaaaaaaaaa
HulkeyeJohnlock chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
this was absolutely the best story ever. i love this so much!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
LOL I freaking love this story. I've read it like 5 times and it never gets old. :D
dualities chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Honestly, this is the greatest Nick/Monroe fic I've ever read. Is this on archiveofourown? Because I would love to download a PDF of this
BohoRhapsody chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I LOVED this, I really did! XD I had real fun reading this, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole story... I just wish this was cannon, as it would make a really awesome episode! D
Anyway, thanks for writing and posting such an a fun story! )
diluvina black chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
It is kind of an old plot but you have adapted it wonderfully to Grimm and it was a wonderful fic to read. I enjoyed every single chapter.

I hope there is a sequel
bridgette22 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This was a fantastic story. I loved it. It was so cute and sweet. :)
jessroberts94 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
This was literally the best thing ever. You got Monroe down to a t
Baow chapter 7 . 1/21/2013