Reviews for Hotel California
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 6/8
Hehe, love it x3 qq, um, if Nick is driving why are they in Monroe's car? And why is nick saying "don't get any crumbs on the upholstery or I'll shoot you." (Of course in paraphrasing a bit, but my point remains the same.) -Cat.
halfadozentimes chapter 1 . 3/5
Although I write them myself all the time, I honestly never read other Nick/Monroe fics but I have read and reread this one a lot. It is seriously so good, I meant to comment on this years ago but I just now rediscovered it. You write them really well and I love the way they slowly fall for each other in this.
Lexie chapter 7 . 2/11
This has to be the best constructed Monroe and Nick Fanfiction I've ever read! Let me tell you though, I've read A LOT! You captured the characters perfectly too! Love love love it! 3
Minty4ever chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Aww... I love this pairing! Great story. Definitely one of the best Nick/Monroe stories out there!
Silvanesti chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Nicely written, easily the best Grimm fanfic I've read so far.
Maria Penner chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
OMG! I love this story so much a like freaked out when i lost it and almost thought i couldn't finish so i looked for it for a while until finally i had to google it and got the name. I was so happy because i just love this pairing and Monroe and Nick! Such a great story and it was sooo cute too. Love it! Keep writing.
astitchintime chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
LOVED THIS. Seriously wonderful writing style (and good grammar is a plus!). It's wonderful when an author can write witty, easy conversation :D you have made my night. I hope you have written other stories, no doubt I'll find out in a moment!

K.
Miyokoz chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I was all giddy on the cover up sory. I thought they were going to get all dirty in public!kyaaaaaaaaa
HulkeyeJohnlock chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
this was absolutely the best story ever. i love this so much!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
LOL I freaking love this story. I've read it like 5 times and it never gets old. :D
dualities chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Honestly, this is the greatest Nick/Monroe fic I've ever read. Is this on archiveofourown? Because I would love to download a PDF of this
BohoRhapsody chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I LOVED this, I really did! XD I had real fun reading this, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole story... I just wish this was cannon, as it would make a really awesome episode! D
Anyway, thanks for writing and posting such an a fun story! )
diluvina black chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
It is kind of an old plot but you have adapted it wonderfully to Grimm and it was a wonderful fic to read. I enjoyed every single chapter.

I hope there is a sequel
bridgette22 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This was a fantastic story. I loved it. It was so cute and sweet. :)
jessroberts94 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
This was literally the best thing ever. You got Monroe down to a t