Reviews for In the Hours When We Wait
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Really well written.
milkybear chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i like that you write santana as a massive ball of sap, because some authors make her out to be super hardcore and mad but I think that even in the show, when it comes to Brittany she is just a huge mushmonster. I also like lists, and I like that you dealt with the commercial (at least that's what I think you're referring to?) in an indirect way and I just really like you. This is like my seventh review or something, I hope you're not sick of me.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So I'm guessing this was supposed to be in between Finn announcing it in the hallway and her being brought into the room? I'm glad Brittany and Santana spent time together and the fact that literally everything about Brittany is the best thing about them being together is absolutely adorable.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love this. Amazing as always, this is really sweet.
Audioslavery chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
awww my heart parts are tingling. Thanks for writing this. I really loved it.
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So so so cute!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Such a wonderful story, it's so simple and perfect. Taking in those small little moments that make up love. It's just perfect.
whibstap chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So so beautiful. Made me so happy and then you broke my heart at the end. Perfect.
mindvacation chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is so adorable! my brittana heart is so happy right now. thanks!
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So, basically, I'm the deliveryperson for your Best At Everything Good In Life and Brittana Award. And it is so yours. BRILLIANT job! Your little moments/details make my heart sing. So glad Brittana got their happy moment-hopefully they'll keep having them! :)
16candlez chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
damn i just freaking love your fics
Lanter chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovely :)
venuscomb chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nobody does gentle, happy, "oh-by-the-way-I-just-happen-to-be-completely-head-over-heels-in-love-with-you" Brittana like you do. And the writing is just lovely. And I love the back and forth between the very sensual and the very playful details. This is the perfect way for them to wait.
chantgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
First! Yes, I R mature ;)

Oh JJ, my JJ. So much sweetness and yummyness. I not only love Santana and her lists, but a list of her favorite things about Britt and their relationship? Yes, please!

Have I told you how much I love your writing? And all the sweet, "everyday" moments...just my favorite things ever, truly. Why yes, yes I think I have. This is no exception!

"really looks at her, like she's trying to see something at the bottom of a streambed through the fleet, sleek water"

"melted into that sweet vanilla gloam"

Please never stop writing! 3