Reviews for Five Times Barney Let His Guard Down
brianna chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
omg i loved that so much it was so sweet literally i cried less when my grandparents died
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I love their friendship so much, Ted is such an awesome so sweetheart!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is okay, but I don't think Ted would ever say something that mean to Barney, because he's a good friend and he's awesome.
dreamer 3097 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
A good one
bikelock28 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I know it's been 2 years, but please update! This is a lovely fic exploring the different relationships within the gang. I especially like Ted's horror at thinking Barney is suicidal- it's exactly the sort of OTT panic he'd have. Please, please, continue his story :D
SpecialPotassium97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This fanfic is awesome so far! I love it. Vunerable barney is really sweet, and you have the way he talks perfectly. I could hear him saying it! Keep writing :)
othiara chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is a wonderful story! It's well-written and has great characterization. Please update soon!
PaperMoonsandWolfstar chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Please finish!
vergissmeinnicht chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I love this part!
This passage: ""You're warm," Barney explains defensively. Ted thinks about teasing him (and pointing out Article 77 of the Bro Code, which states Bros don't cuddle), but he ends up putting his arm around Barney and pulling him closer. Ted understands the need for human contact, and he figures he can handle a little illegal bro-cuddling while they watch Star Wars." is particularly lovely. I adore it.
Because it's so cute! And it's not slash! (Eh, if it actually is supposed to slash, please don't tell me. I didn't read any into it and I just love the friendship.:) )
CallMeAshton chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Please write more!
The Terrible Jester chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Hey! Great chapter. You really got Barney and Ted's friendship across in a very in character way. I like how you combined the sweetness with humour at the end, lol. Good job, hope you update soon :)
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Awww, a very sweet chapter.
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
update!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Another wonderful chapter! The cuddling! Yes, thank you. And the amendment to the Bro Code... Very nice.

Thanks for sharing this! I look forward to the next update (and this time I can't even distract myself with NaNoWriMo.. dernit).
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Oh my god! That was so good! Hehe...I liked the illegal bro cuddling. That was funny and sweet. Awww...I love their friendship. I love that episode too. They show Robin is all hurt but none of them think Barney is hurting just as much. I mean he threw himself into a river for her! Awesome story! I really liked that last couple of lines! I can't wait for your next chapter!