Reviews for A Brighter Road
Magby chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Found this story today and must say I really like it. Hope you keep updating it.
nacho5 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
MOAR.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Loved it so darn much You really are a great writer and i love your pairings and am so glad the a'rent at all like the usual.
alias093001 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
I think that was definitely my favorite chapter to date. Not only does the Order know what Umbridge is doing to the students, but the mirrors have made an appearance. That's definitely going to help them in the long run.
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Great start, really. I do hope though that you're going to make sirius a little realistic... He has been in azkaban for 12 years after all, thats bound to leave some mental scars... Looking forward to the coming chapters but first, i need sleep :P have a good one
alias093001 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Oh, yay! We have a brief look into a day at Grimmauld Place. A nice break from all the Order business.
alias093001 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
The job Miriam was given sounds like an interesting way to keep her at the Ministry, and working for the Order. We'll see how that works out.
alias093001 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Well, that is incredibly disturbing. I would never want to have that happen to me. Especially when it was done by Dolohov and Malfoy.

Nice to see a new chapter.
lizzystone chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Very good! This is exactly how I wish the OOTP would have played out:) Update soon please?
brigrove chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
parts could do with Britpicking, like honey in tea, pancakes for breakfast and graduating from Hogwarts, otherwise pretty good so far
alias093001 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I found this chapter a little confusing because Miriam and Tonks had switched placed. I think it would have been less confusing to use the name Tonks only from an outside perspective; people who were unaware of Tonks and Miriam switching places.
Isabella95 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I like the story this far, please update soon! :)
moony.padfoot.lover chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Hermiones going to be a main character in this, yes? It certainly seems so. Is Mim somehow related to her? I know Hermiones a muggleborn, but the similarities between the two can't just be a coincidence. Plus, the third pairing for this story IS Fred and Hermione, not that I have to tell the author that.(;

I hope she is, though. She's may favorite female character, and I absolutely adore her. Besides the fics where shes the main character, she isn't appreciated enough, and it would be nice if shes important in this fic, because I love the plot line so far.

Plus, she's been mentioned quite a bitcy so far.

Sorry if I'm reading to much into it.(:

Update soon please.
SinaFairchild chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Pure and simple curiosity made me read this, and I really like it! The idea of Sirius actually cleaning 12, G.P. up is a great beginning and you've been developing it nicely. Miriam sounds promising, can't wait to read more about her (and this explained "A Day Of Firsts" for me :))

Bri
alias093001 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I get the feeling that Miriam and Tonks are going to be rather good friends over the course of the story. Not just because they're rather similar, but because they each understand the losses that come with war.

Now that Miriam has been reassigned, the Order's work has become that much more important. It's obvious that the Ministry is hiding something, to the point in which Miriam had to be reassigned to keep her from investigating. Makes me wonder if that actually happened during the books.