Reviews for Tuxedo Black
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Heehee - well, as much as I love the Impala, that would certainly put me to sleep :)

That Dean's a smart cookie sometimes!

Sweetly nice, thank you x
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
aww
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved this. Even read it to my sister, who also thought it was really good. She'd suggested I write something about the boys stuck in the car during a storm, but I think you did it way better than I would have. Really cool idea here. I love that Dean read the car's manual to Sam. lol!
Blaise O'Connor chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aw, that was incredibly sweet! And I love it when Dean rambles on about his car.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awww, I love brave, wee Sam and awesome big brother Dean. Lovely imagery in this!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
great drabble Karen - love the idea that Dean would read the Impala manual to Sammy for comfort!

Nicely done sweetie

Viv
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love it! So cute that Dean would help Sam feel better about the storm...by reading the owners manual to the Impala! I'm sure it's a great read. :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lol, aww I love Weechesters! XD
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Haha, only Dean would think of distracting Sammy from his fear of the storm by reading the owners manual for the Impala! Love it! :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aww, totally love how you wove Chuck's words and the Impala into this scene, and Dean being an awesome brother, as always. Great idea!

xx Kate
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
eeeeeeeeee. He would have the owner's manual. And, *sigh* I'm a sucker for the way you make him DO that. :) :) :)
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice image, I love thunderstorms.

Trust Dean to find a way to calm his brother's fears-way to go big-bro!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So cute!

You created a wonderful scene for us to imagine with just a 100 words.

Thanks for sharing your drabble with us.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ooooh, love the descriptives.. Oh, I just love an orange sky. I can picture the awesomeness! And, thanks for your review of me, the reply button wasn't working. I love me some Lake effect snow as well. Yay for Canada being across the lake, eh?
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved this! Way to distract Sam from the storm, Dean... Very nice and humorous take on the word.