Reviews for Severus' Heaven
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/14
Awww...and here I thought Lily would find another way to dump Severus in the second life in order to gather Potter into her orbit.

But this is much nicer.
Bastet Goddess chapter 6 . 1/11
Awww the FLUFF! I LOVE THE FLUFF!
Hay-tred chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Will Lily get to see Harry again? And I love how Severus got his happy ending. 11/10
Dimplz chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Nice story. I thought your take on Lily's and James's relationship was pretty interesting. I could see James slipping Lily some love potion to finally have her for himself.

I'm happy that Lily chose Snape at the end and Snape finally got the life he deserved.
cml22 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I really hope that this is how Harry Potter truly ended. To have it be the "untold story" of sorts. He deserves it.
seablue4u chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I enjoyed this. I always thought JK got it wrong when she paired lily w/james and no sev.
Madlenita chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for this story, it was amazing...
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for this chapter, it is amazing, just so emotional. . . And after HP and DH i always thought that for Lily James was just next best choice after she lost her Sev. I mean she was to stubborn to forgive him...
Thanks again...
candyandconverse chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Asdfghjkl; this is good so farrrrr. But there's just one problem. I don't think Lily would get over James and onto Severus that fast o.o But amazing though c:
Ranma's girl1 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
very cute and fluffy
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
So very sweet! I've enjoyed this story a lot!
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Ahhhh, that was sweet but I'd love to have more. Lovely story and just what Severus deserved.
JustKaty chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Final chapter? No! Keep going with this please!
I loved the entire fanfic! I wish there was more chapters though... or maybe you could write a sequel?! There is lots of room to!
Granatapfel chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Huh?!
So James was a serial rapist, but Lily still calls him kind and sweet and a good man? And that she loved him?But she couldn't forgive her supposed best friend for calling her a bad word while being humiliated and bullied in front of a crowd?
That's just weird. And not in a good way.
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Love this! Never could understand why Lily would suddenly go from hating that stupid Pothead to loving him. The whole idea she wouldn't forgive Severus after he apologized so sincerely doesn't ring true either. I'd believe Pothead would do anything to get Lily and that included giving her something or putting a spell on her. Please continue asap!