Reviews for What You've Always Wanted
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
My heartguts are aching slightly... CURSE YOU!
PortalFan626 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omg. Omg. MORE! This was terrific! The emotion and...oh! Loved t!
VioKun chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awh it brought me to tears. TT
Still I like it a lot! You're ability to stay in character is outstanding. :
Leader of the imagination chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Continue this story dude because it us really good
invadervorandlir chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was absolutely terrific do more! You have a talent!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh. My. Fucking. MY EMOTIONS. WHAT IS GOING ON.
curtisimo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i am intrigued! this could easily blossom into an excelent sceres. i misspelled that. but you get it. anyway, the long and short of it is, MOAR.
buttrice chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
WTF are you trying to make me cry! jesus christ this makes me want some fluff. Some well-deserved fluff.

Aside from the heartbreaking feelings you've given me, this was beautiful. Nice job. )
Condor green chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really really really really reeeeaaaalllly liked this one.

I'm a sucker for those angsty, sad fics.

I can't wait for your next piece.

Condor
ITman496 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was great! poor chell though.. and I love how out of her element glados is. Also, glad to see you posting again x3
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute, sweet, sad. A well-crafted story and a nice exploration of the character of Chell and GLaDOS and their interactions, as well as a story that manages to keep Caroline deleted and still have GLaDOS as a figure acting sympathetic.
Ftw552 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
As always, brilliant. This fic was such an interesting prompt. I love how GLaDOS couldmaintain her sarcasm and uttterly emotionless attitude and still restore chell's outlook on her life. You never disappoint, Chloe.
Absol-san chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Good story, but who was the "her" Chell referred to?
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Man that sucks. Not the story, the situation in the story. I feel bad for her but happy in the end.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So sad, but very sweet! GLaDOS's reactions were very in-character, I think, and your Chell is as always spot-on. Great little fic. :)