Reviews for No Light, No Light
mlblack chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
I know I'm late to this story as its a few years old... But an ending would be... Amazing!
planenutty chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Wow. Quite the turn for Ron. I could totally see this as being part of his character. He's always seemed particularly selfish to me. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
MORE MORE MORE
Ravens.Sword chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I hope you will be able to update soon.
Kali-blue chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
First -Please be advised that it considered courteous and kind to provide a warning for people who may react poorly to sexual violence. A warning allows them to make a choice (they may not have had a choice in real life) to read or skip a chapter or story all together.

Second I do like the premise of your story and hope you continue it. The staring and the saving and more staring is quite enjoyable and I hope you continue.
Kiley S. Snape chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I am in love with this story thus far! Keep up the great work! :)
EJack23 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
I started reading this story today and it's fantastic! I'm really getting into Narcissa and Hermione as a couple. Please update soon!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Plllleeeeaaaasssseee update soon! It's a great deal fantastic!
Gabi16love chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Oh this story is just completely amazing.. An quite assisting as well X3 please u must update soon I must know what happens next..
demilais chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I love it so much! Please put up the next chapter soon befpre I explode! D
Tilly chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
This is great! Please update, thank you and good night! Lol
Michi the Mischievous chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this truly wonderful story! I can't wait to see where you take it. I shall try to wait patiently for your next update.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Afraid you lost me. I've read that storyline before, and the 'just go with it' approach is bull. For a character so strong, to not call for help, not put up a fight, not have anything to fight back with besides wanded magic. And then, if I'm reading this right, she just lost her virginity to a rape, and the pain isn't really on her mind, just the idea of the thing? Narcissa disappoints me here too, because she's supposedly familiar with this type of behavior, yet doesn't anticipate what will happen with Hermione.

I do like your writing, but not this storyline. I'm only telling you this, so you'll know my single opinion on this single chapter, not to be mean. Obviously others are reading past it, and if they like it, then what's one opinion matter anyways. So no hard feelings I hope.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Oh that Gryffindor courage is the only thing that got her in that room and I imagine it was more the pride and unwillingness to back down from a challenge.

F, now I want Mac and cheese, but I don't have any so pasta alfredo it is!

This chapter was really well put together, just like you said, your writing leveled up :)

These two lines I especially liked:

/Even though the two witches had never shared a single pleasant encounter together/

so true.

/Hermione, whose mind was racing faster than a Firebolt./

nice prose.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Great job on the emotional display between Hermione and Narcissa :)