Reviews for The Sweetest Gem
ThatOneDude chapter 9 . 5/20
all way though,i had one thought in my mind

ariasdaniel624 chapter 9 . 1/1
Where, the hell, are Spikes pockets located?
forevermore mlp chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
this is sooooo much better than any stupid romance novel
love note chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
sweetie nopony would dore call you a sick freak especially spike
love note chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
i love how sweetie acts around spike she's so adorkable and cute she's my fav cmc
danielle chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
this is soooooooooooooo cute i absulotly looooooove it
Samthethomasfan2 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Dear Rarispy,

Its me again, I just want you an update that I'm not going to do the Tomy/Tracmaster T&F series, since my trains are getting sold, but don't worry, I'm still going a remake of your fanfiction, The Sweetest Gem, but I'm going to be working on a Lionel T&F series instead. I might involve the characters from the My Little Pony Equestria Girls movie in my future series instead of the one from the actual series. And for the remake of "The Sweetest Gem", I've decided that I'm going to use the character "Young Tucker" from "enterprisingengine93" as Sweetie Belle's crush instead of Spike, three reasons why I think that. 1. In my upcoming series, Spike's going to be a dog. 2. Young Tucker's going to be a part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And 3. Young Tucker's kind and caring just like Sweetie Belle. So to recap, I'm quitting the Tomy/Trackmaster T&F series, working on the new Lionel T&F series, and I'm letting "Young Tucker" be Sweetie Belle's new crush when I do the remake of "The Sweetest Gem". So until then Rarispy, keep up the great work.

Sincerely, yours
Samthethomasfan2/Alec Ervin.
Samthethomasfan2 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Dear Rarispy,

Its me again, and before you ask about the name, it's going to be my future YouTube name. Let me cut to the chase, I'v been thinking about my six part special of the Sweetest Gem, I want to know which boy I want to use for the movie. One of the boys is Spike for basic reasons, the other ones are Pipsqueak and Button Mash. And the last boy I've wanted to use for the special is a character I've seen on a YouTube series made by "enterprisingengine93" Young Tucker. So my question is, which love interest do you think I should use for the Sweetest Gem special? Spike, Pipsqueak, Button Mash, or Young Tucker. Post a comment to tell me which love interest for the Sweetest special.

Alec Ervin.
The Awes0me 0ne chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
This was a really great fic! I loved how you portrayed the charachters, and it made me laugh a few times :p im looking forward to reading the sequel!
Alec Ervin chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Dear Rarispy, Alec Ervin here, I really liked the whole fanfiction, but the one thing I didn't like was when you put the part when Applejack asked Caramel out. I mean, this is supposed to be a story about Spike/Sweetie Belle. To see what kind of ending I want, here's a script sneak peak of my ending that I'm goning to use in my Season 12 finale of my series, which I'm trying to work on, Tomy/Trackmaster T&F.

Script Sneak Peak of Tomy/Trackmaster T&F Season 12 Episode 20

"Are you coming Thomas?" Asked Twilight.

"Actually, Sir Topham Hatt called when we were coming home, he says I need to take a freight car that I left at your house to Brendam Docks. Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make sure that I get back to the boutique before midnight." Said Thomas.

"Oh okay, and to tell you the truth, I really like it when you call me your sweetheart." Said Twilight blushing.

And after Thomas leaned over and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek, he chuffed away to the library. When Thomas found the freight car in the siding at the library, his driver/fireman went to coupled the freight car up. As they did that, Thomas look up and saw Spike's tail swaying in the widow, as well as Sweetie Belle's tail. Thomas was surpried.

"Cinder and Ashes, that Spike and Sweetie Belle up there! But if Spike and Sweetie Belle are up there then..."

Thomas then thought for a moment, then he got the answer.

"(gasp) Oh my gosh, Spike and Sweetie Belle are a couple now!"

Thomas was so surpried, that he blew a wheesh of steam. Inside the library, Spike and Sweetie Belle were busying making out, when they heard Thomas' steam.

"What was that, Spike?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know, lets see who made that sound." Replied Spike

Spike and Sweetie Belle looked out the window and they saw Thomas. When they saw him, Thomas then smiled and winked at them. Spike and Sweetie Belle were surprised as Thomas chuffed away with the freight car. As Thomas left, Sweetie Belle was confused.

"I wonder why Thomas winked at us?" Asked Sweetie.

"I think he's alright with us being a couple." Replied Spike.

Sweetie smiled and blush as she leaned forward and started kissing Spike again. Meanwhile, Thomas was huffing along in the starey night sky, but the only thing that he was thinking about was the newest couple, Spike and Sweetie Belle.

So, this is what I have in mind for my ending for my season finale. Post a comment or review if you think this is a ending if you like it or not.

Alec Ervin
The Controlled Chaos Studios chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Johnny: I have to thank you. I'm working on a story around the same concept; Spike is in love with Rarity, the age difference is terrible, Sweetie actually feels for him, ect. the point is, i din't think it would work out. after reading this, how ever, i'm ready to go thru with it. So, thanks for inspiring future SpikeXSweetie Belle shippings. I'm calling it the Spikie Bells ship, hope it catches on.
Alec Ervin chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Dear The Rarispiy,

I think that was one of the best romantic Fanfiction of My Little Pony Frienship is Magic ever. In fact, Spike and Sweetie Belle are one of my favorite couples on my list of Thomas and Friends/MLP Couples.

P.S. I might make this Fanfiction as one of my future episodes of Tomy/Trackmaster T&F
Lol chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
They look so cute together XD
Fail Man X chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Great story. Another fic that wasn't explicitly Spike x Sweetie got me looking for the pairing and this definitely "scratched the itch"

I really liked everything about it: the development of Spike and Sweetie's feelings, how they deal with their feelings, the misunderstandings resulting in drama, and the resolution (kinda felt Luna's story was superfluous, but way to tie it into the end).

I look forward to catching up with the rest of your series, and hopefully Spike and Sweetie Belle will make more appearances.
Nyan cat chapter 8 . 9/8/2013