Reviews for Wishing You
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014

When I read the title of the chapter I was actually half-imagining a slightly less broken angel that gets mended by getting a nice big star to sit on and hold her up, and yes, I was half-relating both to Charles and Erik. I like Erik's star, either way though.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
BROTHER!
This put a smile on my face. It was adorable! I love how everyone was afraid of offending Erik. It really touched on a sense of reality because you never know if you're offending someone by saying Merry Christmas. I liked the beginning paragraph with all the details and information about who was where and what was going on. That was awesome. And I totally get like twenty days off at Christmas time, so it's not that outlandish ha ha. I think everything in here was perfectly timed. I also enjoyed how it was like a history lesson with a bunch of humor. That was neat. The gingerbread cookies at the end were a nice touch with the blackened edges! Very lovely. Great job!
darkaccalia520 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oh, wow...that was just...I'm almost crying that was so beautiful. I really loved the tree decorating bit. And I especially loved how Charles' teasing about the ornaments not being varied...lol. Aww...and poor Alex breaking the angel. It was really lovely how Charles told him that HE was more important than the object. That was truly touching. But obviously, the last scene is the true gem of this. The star and the words that Erik had etched into it...that was so wonderful. I really, really loved this piece. It was very well thought out and...so perfect. As always, it was a pleasure. I loved it! Thank you for such a wonderful story. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww...that was SO lovely. I'm sorry I missed it over the holidays, but I really loved the talk about who had never had a happy Chanukah before. And the talk about having one day of Christmas...or twelve days. And having eight nights of Chanukah. It was very touching for those who have never had a happy holiday...and they were getting one right there. And the end...that was beautiful. I love the happiness...the togetherness. In fact, since there's only one more chapter, I'm going to go see how this all turns out. Awesome job, as usual. I loved it. :D
The Bitter Kitten chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is a really sweet bit of fluff. I now want it to be Christmas. I loved how everyone was so worried about being politically incorrect about it. And YES at nearly a month off for spending with family and friends.

I feel like if I were more familiar with either fandom this would be that much sweeter, but even to a newb this is really understandable and just a lovely piece.

Cheers!
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely adorable.

It's lighthearted and a perfect match for the characters and time of year. (I finally watched the movie, so I think this is a great interpertation!)

Cute and fun. Good job.
niver chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
So sweet and lovely!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
This was adorable!
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This was a really sweet chapter. Really heartwarming, the way Erik had made the star at the end. Altogether this was a lovely story. :)
SugarSnaps037 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh that was perfect! I adored it! Are you sure you want to end it? It has the potential for so much more with Charles' and Erik's past christmas memories and the emotion of it. It was so sweet. Kudos.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I loved the part about not putting 2 red decorations next to each other. That reminded me so much of myself; I always try to make sure that colours are varied on a tree.
SugarSnaps037 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I would definately enjoy more. It was super cute and fluffy. Just what I need for the holidays.
Geordie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Foreshadowing, conflict, problem-solving, humour, suspense: it's got it all. I can't remember most of the characters' names/backstories so some of it was confusing.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really liked this story. :) It felt really fluffy and cute and lighthearted. I definitely enjoyed reading it. I would definitely be interested in another chapter.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is a beautiful story. I love how they're so worried they'll offend Eric, but he's just cool with it. Of course, any rational human being would react the same way, but still. I even had tears in my eyes while he was remembering how long it's been since he had a happy Chanukah.