Reviews for The Greater Good continued
truecadence chapter 44 . 4/21
This story had so much potential but unfortunately the writer has created a story that is unbelievable and with characters that are unrecognizable. There is no part of the created House backstory of Marine service, Black Ops/POW PTSD, and an abusive Stacy that is even believable. Furthermore, both Wilson and Cuddy have been written as incompetent Doctors but also as callous, selfish and emotionally inept human beings, something that characters on the TV series were not. Even the lesser characters, Kutner, Taub, Foreman, Cameron and Chase all have scenes that show them to be cruel and incompetent in all their interactions with House. After I took a look at some of the later chapter reviews I made decision to stop reading this story. There is no doubt that this writer has some writing skills and normally I give a lot of leeway when it comes to story ideas but even in the AU world of FFiction the characters need to be recognizable to the reader and in this story the real House, Wilson and Cuddy are no where to be seen.
traitorrin chapter 102 . 4/14
This work is absolutely astounding. I love everything about it and I am very impressed that it is still being updated. I have no words really for how great this is, just wow.
So i guess i'm kinda reviewing the whole story as i just wanted to catch up. I'm liking the under belly of the story, but i have to say i'm finding the House/Cuddy/Wilson *friendship/relationship* confusing. One minute they love him and next betraying him and he accepts it and now we have Stacy in the mix too. Mind you it does get abit like that in the show!

I've enjoyed reading it, dont know how I've missed it til now. I'm looking forward to seeing how House reacts to his child, hoping the next chapter will be up soon. Great job
House would never wear this outfit. I'm kinda disappointed you'd go there but the rest is pretty good.
Houseshead chapter 102 . 3/19
Wow i Can t believe u are back, i am not reading House FF anymore but I needed I WANTED to read this! I hope you move forward with your other stories too! (L) Kisses!
Jas565 chapter 102 . 3/18
glad to see a new chapter for this you update soon
ViolettBlack chapter 102 . 3/17
Just a few days ago I thought that there hasn't been an update to your stories for quite a long time and there it is! Thank you so much for the new chapter! I enjoyed reading it.
Visitkarte chapter 102 . 3/17
You are back - yeeeeey!
Merlin 2001 chapter 102 . 3/17
I am so glad you updated but what about raising the house
Cowenlis chapter 102 . 3/17
Oh my God! You're back:)))) Will you also continue Rasing the House?
Theo.D.Walker chapter 102 . 3/16
omg! you're back! and just as amazing as ever! thanks
OnyxFlames chapter 102 . 3/16
I am OVERJOYED! I'm so glad you're back. This chapter was great; it's so nice to read about House coming out of his catatonic state. I hope life has been treating you well, and as usual, looking forward to more! :)
guest chapter 101 . 3/16
OH MY GOD ! THANK YOU SO MUCH . I GOT A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU UPDATED THE FIC ! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I'M NOW! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU . THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FIC! ITS MY LIFE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
HughIsMagic chapter 98 . 6/20/2016
I know we didn'it a splendid job as fan&readers, not like you did writing this story, but please please please please continue! I will wait . Bye
OnyxFlames chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I really miss your stories. I hope everything's okay with you!