Reviews for The Greater Good continued
HughIsMagic chapter 98 . 6/20
I know we didn'it a splendid job as fan&readers, not like you did writing this story, but please please please please continue! I will wait . Bye
OnyxFlames chapter 1 . 3/16
I really miss your stories. I hope everything's okay with you!
This is one of the most interesting fics ive read on here. Its a shame u just stopped writing, u should just ignore the person whos been trying to tell u what to write, those ideas are awful, your own ideas are much better!
guest chapter 101 . 1/15
where are you. we want new chapter :((( i love this story! please come back
myselfdenver chapter 101 . 1/4
Good story.
Houseshead13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I miss this story so much...are you not going to continue this? :(
HughIsMagic chapter 101 . 6/25/2015
...and after One year of absence here I am. Congratulations Nicole chapter after chapter you manage to build up a beatifull and intence story that never stop to amaze me or interest me. Thank you. Now I'm curious like a cat ;)) sorry for errors i haven't a traslator at hand! ;)
OnyxFlames chapter 101 . 6/20/2015
Late review is late, but hey, it's better than never! It makes me so happy that the team is there and supportive of House. Once House wakes up, I hope they remain. He needs to know how much people care about him. I hope the presence and support of everyone will be conducive to his recovery.

It was really nice reading about Stacy giving House a proper clean-up. He'll probably be so embarrassed at his "helplessness" once he wakes up, but hopefully he appreciates it and realizes how much worth he has. Of course, it's not that simple and House has a boatload of issues he needs to work through, but still. Ugh, Cuddy :/ Why did you do that to House? I'm so glad no on is taking her side.

As usual, I really enjoyed the flashback! House and Stacy are so sensual together. It's good that Stacy backed off, though, when House said he wasn't ready to have sex with her.

This is my favorite story on this site 3 Looking forward to more! Just an idea, you might want to put some trigger warnings at the beginning of the first chapter, given how heavy some of the content in this story is - stuff like past child abuse, themes of suicide and self-harm, mental health issues, etc. Trigger warnings are good so that people know what they're getting into and can make informed decisions about whether what they're reading will impact their well-being in any way.
anna chapter 101 . 6/18/2015
love the story and all of your work. are we going to see more chapters (for any of your house fics?) soon :)
Visitkarte chapter 101 . 4/20/2015
Abei confusing, the flashback. I love Stacy freshening him up. Dun dun duuuun!
OnyxFlames chapter 100 . 4/5/2015
Wow, I didn't realize I never reviewed this chapter! I like the fact that this chapter, along with the last chapter, was Stacy-centric - it made her into a more three-dimensional character! Her dialogue and the flashback actually made her come across as pretty likeable. Of course, that doesn't excuse how she treated House, and she knows that. Her motives behind leaving him make the fact that she left him more understandable.

I've always liked how you take little tidbits that are mentioned on the show, such as House meeting Stacy during a paintball match, and expand on them. I like the way you've characterized both Stacy and House in the flashbacks. Some authors characterize their characters in flashbacks exactly the same way the characterize them in the present when that just isn't realistic. People change, especially when a significant amount of time has passed. Your House's personality is slightly different in the flashbacks, but he still comes across as House and in-character. Bravo!

Anyways, as usual, I really enjoyed this chapter! I especially liked the long flashback. I hope you update soon :)
HousesHead13 chapter 100 . 2/22/2015
You are not going to continĂșe with your great stories? :(
myselfdenver chapter 100 . 1/31/2015
This isn't the end, is it? Interesting that the baby was afraid of Wilson. So...his friends get him professional mental health care and he recovers enough to go back to work while receiving out patient consulting. He takes the job offer and both teams with him, but not Wilson. He gets partial custody of his son but he and Stacy do not get back together. Greg wins a lot of money in his lawsuit against PPTH causing Cuddy to lose her, but they do offer her a position-as a doctor in the clinic. She is no longer in charge of anything or anyone. House gets a fresh start in the new hospital and everyone likes and respects him. He gets the second HIV test and it is negative. The first was a false positive. He finds a nice woman to love and she loves him just as much as he loves her. A cure was found for 13. House went to a pain clinic at his new hospital and they were able to help get his pain under good control using a variety of methods. House and his teams lived happily ever after. :). Feel free to use any or all of my ideas. Credit for my ideas would be nice.
myselfdenver chapter 89 . 1/31/2015
OK, he should take the job offer and with the 10M a year he can keep his apt to visit, he could also visit the hospital from time to time. He really needs to get away from Cuddy. In this story she is abusive to our House and he needs to be able to break away from that to take care of himself. Who knows, maybe he'll find a nice woman who is able to love him back after he is able give Cuddy up.
myselfdenver chapter 88 . 1/31/2015
He should take the job offer to get away from Cuddy and get a new start with new coworkers.