Reviews for The Other Side
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
oh my god that was absolutely amazing
I'm not quite sure what happened to jace when you said he was gone but other than that I l bed it. thank you :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That was beautiful and precious. TY for sharing.
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I just read this story and "Flame away" and I'm absolutely overwhelmed. I know that these two are the very best I read about Magnus and Alec but I can't say which one is better. Your writing is simply amazing, you manage to capture the characters and their feelings so well and both Magnus and Alec are very much in character. I'd love to read more like that!
serenadingserenade chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
And this is why we love Malec...
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwwwwwww:) So cute!:)
Such a neat and intimate fic. I love it! Especially Magnus's reasoning for the necklace and the memories in it.
Great fic!:)
Banewood chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I absolutely adore it thank you so much for sharing it :')
Sapphira Volkov chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That is the sweetest, most realistic Malec story- or any story, really- that I have ever read. Props to you!
LonelyLampost chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love the fact that you made a reference to The Dresden Files in there
You're an excellent writer the way you describe and explain everything. I'm truly amazed and moved by this story!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awww this was really good!
Trena81 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aaaammazing
Twi'd N True chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was beautiful, so sweet. I loved it.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww. This is lovely. And very true to their characters. I loves the Dresden reference. I adore the Dresden files. :)
oreoanime11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my god I started crying at the end! *sniff, sniff* That was just too sweet! I wanna boyfriend like that...
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love this. Interestingly enough, it works pretty well with CoLS (although if this had happened, I'd like to think that Alec wouldn't have done all of the things he did.) Magnus's conversation with Alec at the end was especially awesome.
groundedreamer chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was beautiful and so true to the characters. I loved the idea of the necklace and the meaning behind it is just enough to make my heart break. I almost cried reading this. Wonderful job!