Reviews for The Other Side
This was beautiful (':
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
So touching. :)
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
oh my god that was absolutely amazing
I'm not quite sure what happened to jace when you said he was gone but other than that I l bed it. thank you :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That was beautiful and precious. TY for sharing.
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I just read this story and "Flame away" and I'm absolutely overwhelmed. I know that these two are the very best I read about Magnus and Alec but I can't say which one is better. Your writing is simply amazing, you manage to capture the characters and their feelings so well and both Magnus and Alec are very much in character. I'd love to read more like that!
serenadingserenade chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
And this is why we love Malec...
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwwwwwww:) So cute!:)
Such a neat and intimate fic. I love it! Especially Magnus's reasoning for the necklace and the memories in it.
Great fic!:)
Banewood chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I absolutely adore it thank you so much for sharing it :')
Sapphira Volkov chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That is the sweetest, most realistic Malec story- or any story, really- that I have ever read. Props to you!
LonelyLampost chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love the fact that you made a reference to The Dresden Files in there
You're an excellent writer the way you describe and explain everything. I'm truly amazed and moved by this story!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awww this was really good!
Trena81 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aaaammazing
Twi'd N True chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was beautiful, so sweet. I loved it.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww. This is lovely. And very true to their characters. I loves the Dresden reference. I adore the Dresden files. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »